PCSX2 and RivaTuner SS
Hello there guys, i'm happy to join your amazing family. I'm here for ask you a thing of course. I have a problem with the newest ver. of pcsx2 (1.4.0) and rivatuner ss (6.4.1). The last one cannot match the emulator and in consequence i cannot see my overlay on the emulated games. I saw on yt some users that haven't this issue. How can i solve?
P.S. Please don't say: "use evga, use fraps, use blablabla". I want to stay with rtss Laugh
Hope you'll help me as well as possible. Thanks a lot.

Sponsored links

Pretty sure it only works with an old PCSX2. (That's probably how they got it to work for them on YT).
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
First of all, thank you so much for quick reply. However no, i saw (you can find it with a quick search) that they're using pcsx2 ver. 1.4.0 and still got rtss support. I tried so many things but i don't know how it's possible...
It Only works with DX 9~11 overlay dont work with Opengl
(03-17-2016, 01:46 AM)Ryudo Wrote: Pretty sure it only works with an old PCSX2. (That's probably how they got it to work for them on YT).

(03-17-2016, 01:59 AM)tsunami2311 Wrote: It Only works with DX 9~11 overlay dont work with Opengl

I'm running with dx11 hardware setting, not with opengl. Already tried with dx9 and opengl too, but i get the same issue...
check your settings it work as I just double checked 1.4 stable and current gits, it works in dx9-11, but not opengl mode atlest not correctly

I gathing your using MSI afterburner if you not using the other stuff? cause RTSS does nothing with out it in the Overlay department
Which setting can i check? I already tried everything with no success. Ofc i'm using rtss in combo with afterburner.
settings in rtss/ab like making sure overlay is active for starters.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(03-17-2016, 02:22 AM)tsunami2311 Wrote: settings in rtss/ab like making sure overlay is active for starters.

I can see the overlay in ever other pc game so yes, it is enabled.
you messed with some thing then in pcsx2 cause it works just fine in dx11