PCSX2 and Windows 7 problem!!!
So, after working for 3 hours to get the pcsx2 to work and searching for old threads with people who had the same problem I give up! Maybe somebody can help me! Yesterday I played FFX without problems on my system with both 0.96 and the demo version! That was on Vista! Today i've updated my notebook to the Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit version!
I've installed the newest Direct X and the newest display drivers and then i tried to run the pcsx2! I use the same ISO and the same configurations, but everytime I klick on run DVD the pcsx2 freezes and Windows tells me that the programm doesn't function anymore! The BIOS is not the problem because I can get into the BIOS but everytime I try to run the game it chrashes! I've even tried it with the original DVD, but there was the same outcomeSad! With use as administrator it was also the same!
So for the plugins I use:
Graphics: GSDX SSE 41 with Direct 3D 10 Hardware
CDDVD: Peops 1.3.0
Sound: SPU2-X 1.2.0
My Notebook:
Intel Core2duo P7350 2,00GHz, 4GB RAM,Geforce 9600M GT

If anyone can solve this problem, please help me! If you need more information just tell me! I'm new hereBiggrin!

Sponsored links

Don't use peops for CDVD, it's old and outdated. Use either gigahertz CDVD plugin if you're using the actual PS2 game disc, or use linuziso plugin if you're going to use the ISO.
[Image: 2748844.png]
(12-24-2009, 04:37 AM)Koji Wrote: Don't use peops for CDVD, it's old and outdated. Use either gigahertz CDVD plugin if you're using the actual PS2 game disc, or use linuziso plugin if you're going to use the ISO.
I've tried Linuz too, but with that the programm says "Error opening ISO file" and then "Error opening CD DVD plugin"!
The error opening ISO file is because you're trying to run an ISO that's mounted by another program. Unmount it from whatever software you were using (daemon tools, power iso, alcohol 120%, whatever it was) and try again with the linuz plugin.
(12-24-2009, 08:07 AM)Koji Wrote: The error opening ISO file is because you're trying to run an ISO that's mounted by another program. Unmount it from whatever software you were using (daemon tools, power iso, alcohol 120%, whatever it was) and try again with the linuz plugin.
OK! It works! Thanks for your help! Now my only question is how can I get the fps displayed?
FPS is shown in the PCSX2 title bar while windowed. To show it fullscreen you'll have to use a 3rd party program like FRAPS
(12-25-2009, 04:40 PM)Koji Wrote: FPS is shown in the PCSX2 title bar while windowed. To show it fullscreen you'll have to use a 3rd party program like FRAPS
Thanx!