PCSX2 beta 1474 state doesnt work (loaded with the same version of pcsx2)
Just to clear things up the savestate is loaded with the same version of PCSX2 b1474NOT between version. I now that between version will not work since they use different "structure."

Thanks

(08-17-2009, 08:10 AM)Koji Wrote: If you are saving savestates and loading them in the same version and there is a problem, then yes it should be reported.

It however is not a bug if savestates don't work between versions of the emulator.

Sponsored links

Does it happen with all games all the time? mine work with no problem, i get some corrupted ones from time to time but nothing different than I did in older versions and some games are usually the ones always breaking.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(08-17-2009, 12:11 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Does it happen with all games all the time? mine work with no problem, i get some corrupted ones from time to time but nothing different than I did in older versions and some games are usually the ones always breaking.

I was playing two games on beta and switched to 0.9.6 to test another game. Now the two games in beta have all their savesates "corrupted".
i even usePcsx2 beta 1474 and run god of war 2 will full 60fps! but when i press F1 to save state and i load it at the same time it works but when i load it after i have closed pcsx2 and open it again it says slot empty why???