PCSX2 closes when press Esc
Thank you for helping =)

Some functions of PCSX2 require to press Esc to call the main window (like use patch finder, how-swap memory cards). But when I press Esc after running a game, the whole pcsx2 closes (main game window and log window). Therefore, I am not able to use the functions which require calling from main window.

This seemed to be a very basic and simple problem, but I found no similar threads which can solve this problem... So I started to wonder whether I have specific conditions which made me not able to pause game using Esc.

My PC and PCSX2 setup is listed as below:
Vista 32 Home Premium SP1
Core2 Duo 2GHz / 2GB / 8700 GT
PCsx2 0.9.6
GSdx 890 SSSE3 0.1.14 dx10 / SPU2-X 1.1.0
LilyPad 0.9.9 / CDVD 0.1.0
CPU checked for Dual core
The rest was under default

Thank you!

Sponsored links

Speedhacks> uncheck "Escape Hack".
| i7 860 2.8@4ghz | Scythe Mugen 2 Rev.B | Asus Maximus Formula III | G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Gigabyte | 570 GTX AMP! | Enermax 720w PSU | X-Fi Titan | OCZ Vertex 120 GB |
(03-29-2009, 10:09 PM)yunsabit Wrote: Speedhacks> uncheck "Escape Hack".

Sorry I didn't notice (ノД`)・゜・。
Thank you.
Rainbow 
Whilst im playing games when i press start on my controller the game closes therefore i cant start/play the game please reply
(01-02-2013, 04:12 PM)KylePS2Fan98 Wrote: Whilst im playing games when i press start on my controller the game closes therefore i cant start/play the game please reply

You revived a 3 year old thread without providing any info...thread closed. Make a new one with your problem listing your PCSX2 version, settings, plugins used and pc specifications.
[Image: newsig.jpg]