PCSX2 configuration for Jak and Daxter, Jak 2, and Jak3?
just wondering if anyone has a configuration of plugins and the like that gets rid of a good amount of the bugs in these game when playing them with the PCSX2

Sponsored links

(03-05-2014, 11:54 PM)Kuroyuki Wrote: just wondering if anyone has a configuration of plugins and the like that gets rid of a good amount of the bugs in these game when playing them with the PCSX2
What are your specs?
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
Intel Core I7 4770k
16gb RAM
Radeon HD 7900 series
Software mode + 3 extra rendering threads.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
sorry, in layman's' terms please?? =)
in gsdx config, use software mode as a renderer and set extra threads to 3, that may help.
of course, it probably won't be perfect and you'll still get slowdowns. but I think that's the best you can do.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
it worked thanks =)
(03-06-2014, 12:47 AM)jesalvein Wrote: in gsdx config, use software mode as a renderer and set extra threads to 3, that may help.
of course, it probably won't be perfect and you'll still get slowdowns. but I think that's the best you can do.

The op shouldn't get slowdowns on that cpu. My rig is just fine on that game with the mtvu speed hack, though I am running the first game in hardware mode because I don't mind the eyes and I can't stand having the shadows in software mode.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]