PCSX2 crashes my display driver
I am able to run a game (KH1(on a disk)) until it asks you whether you want to start a new game or continue one, when PCSX2 crashes, as well as my display driver.
And when I load Okami (ISO file I torrented as a trial run) the driver crashes immediately.
I have tried tweaking the graphic configuration, but the problem continues.

Sponsored links

You have a configuration issue. And a piracy one. Read our rules please.
About the crashes: show us your configurations, people can't help you by just quessing.
Also, you should know that there is zero tollerance for piracy around these parts.
I wanted to try to use Okami to see if an external ISO would work better. I own the actual game disc myself.
And which configuration do you want? All of them, or just the graphic?

The graphic config:
GSD x10 hardware
windowed
blend ttf
16:9 ratio
SS thread 1
textured filtering checked
wait vsync unchecked

I understand and dislike piracy personally, so I apologize if my post was offensive.
(04-19-2010, 01:38 AM)Nexulis Wrote: I wanted to try to use Okami to see if an external ISO would work better. I own the actual game disc myself.

There are programs used to rip PS2 DVDs, such as ImgBurn and Delta. Don't download torrents; they're illegal and often contain viruses/spyware/malware.
I've done that crap in the past (and I'm not proud of it), and well, there were people that eventually found out about it....Just don't do it.
(04-19-2010, 02:20 AM)nintendo85 Wrote:
(04-19-2010, 01:38 AM)Nexulis Wrote: I wanted to try to use Okami to see if an external ISO would work better. I own the actual game disc myself.

There are programs used to rip PS2 DVDs, such as ImgBurn and Delta. Don't download torrents; they're illegal and often contain viruses/spyware/malware.
I've done that crap in the past (and I'm not proud of it), and well, there were people that eventually found out about it....Just don't do it.

Which program would you recommend? and why, please.
--And thank you. I wanted my games on my pc for more portability. But when KH failed a few times, I desided to try another sorce to make sure it wasn't the disks
Whats your cpu specs? Did you update your drivers? Did your try other games rather than PCSX2 there? Did the screen turn off? It may be caused by a bad video card, just my 2 cents.
My PS2 Resurrected:
AMD Phenom II x4 oc 3.4ghz
GTX 560 1gb
Western Digital 300gb hdd
4gb ddr800 kingston ram
Asrock N68-S Motherboard
Try running in GSDX 9 h/w mode and see if that works.
(04-19-2010, 02:27 AM)Nexulis Wrote:
(04-19-2010, 02:20 AM)nintendo85 Wrote:

Which program would you recommend? and why, please.
--And thank you. I wanted my games on my pc for more portability. But when KH failed a few times, I desided to try another sorce to make sure it wasn't the disks

Imgburn, Because it's just easy to use.
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2-cau...s-and-BSOD

I had issues like these too. Try the very latest new svn revisions and see if the issue is fixed.