PCSX2 crashes when I start any game
Hi, I felt the need to register because I'm having a problem with PCSX2 and I need help.

Over the last 3 weeks I've been using this emulator a lot, in fact it's been the only thing I've been playing, and it's been a blast remembering all the games from when I was a teen, I've beat MGS3, Tony Hawk Underground, Vexx, Return of the King, Simpsons Hit & Run and now I was having a blast playing Vice City.

But now I had another automatic update, it happens once or twice per day, and when I start any game, it doesn't matter what game it is, the emulator just crashes, double click in any game to start it and the emulator just turns black for a couple of seconds and closes by itself, and I've tried with every game I have and it's the same with all of them, wanna start the game, couple of seconds of black screen and PCSX2 closes by itself.

And I've tried, with all the games, by starting with a loaded savestate, starting with a fresh boot, changing the renderer... Nothing worked.

It was working fine last night, now another update and this happens.

Is anything I can do to fix it? Do I have to wait to another update? Is there any way to go back to the previous update? Any solutions?

It's just that I was having so much fun playing this emulator, and it sucks that suddenly I couldn't do it no more, thanks for your help.

Sponsored links

update again
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(12-27-2023, 08:37 AM)jesalvein Wrote: update again

Thanks, that fixed it.