PCSX2 crashes with latest builds on startup
Hey guys. So, I've tried few latest builds, and none of them won't run for me at first start. I open PCSX2.exe, it starts searching for plugins (first time configuration) and there it crashes. I'm on AMD GPU (HD 7750) using latest 16.5.3 drivers on my Windows 10 PRO. Any tips on how to make it work?

Sponsored links

Looks like a rights issue. Either Windows doesn't allow you to access the PCSX2 plugins folder or you have a antivirus/firewall suite that is blocking it.
(06-01-2016, 02:59 PM)FlatOut Wrote: Looks like a rights issue. Either Windows doesn't allow you to access the PCSX2 plugins folder or you have a antivirus/firewall suite that is blocking it.

I don't think it's either of that. I don't have antivirus, and firewall is disabled. Just those few latest builds don't work, all the older ones work.
can you pinpoint when it stopped working?
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(06-01-2016, 10:17 PM)refraction Wrote: can you pinpoint when it stopped working?

Don't know which build was the last one to work, but I've managed to fix the issue by deleting gsdx avx plugins. Don't know why do they make emulator crashes, it didn't happened in previous builds. I don't use those plugins, as my CPU don't support those instructions, but they are making emulator crash, atleast on my side.