PCSX2 cuts off near the bottom when I'm playing Persona 3 fes.
Photo 
I honestly don't know how if happened but it just cut at the bottom of screen, one time that I started playing. It's really annoying, due to how I only can see half of what has been in the text box. Is there a way to fix this because I can't find what to do. I have checked through the settings and looked in the forums for anything like this but I couldn't find anything. Also if I missed anything can you please send me a link to the forum post.

Sponsored links

This is a CRTC problem.

Get the latest GIT build from http://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/ and try. If it still does it, I will notify the guy who does CRTC stuff.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(03-30-2016, 10:50 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: This is a CRTC problem.

Get the latest GIT build from http://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/ and try. If it still does it, I will notify the guy who does CRTC stuff.

The version 1.4.0 and newest GIT build also have the same problem.
Alright I sent a message to ssakash pointing him at this thread. The recent CRTC changes have been his work, so he is the guy to address it.

In the meantime you can use the GSdx from 1.2.1 to avoid the issue(or just use 1.2.1 altogether for this game for now)
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Please provide your emulog while reproducing the issue with Sources->Dev/verbose enabled on your console window.

[Image: piclog.png]
Hum, whatever the size we set on GSdx either
1/ we cut the screen
2/ we add a bar (or garbage)

The question is "which option sucks less"?
Quote:1/ we cut the screen

Currently this case only seems to happen on games which use unsupported non-native video modes (patched binaries) Example: PAL games using NTSC video mode. It doesn't happen on games which natively support both the PAL and NTSC video mode. (50/60HZ modes).
I can't reproduce the issue in my PAL version, it's fine in 1.4.0 and git versions.
Just to check - OP you aren't loading from any save state are you?
(03-31-2016, 12:35 PM)gregory Wrote: Hum, whatever the size we set on GSdx either
1/ we cut the screen
2/ we add a bar (or garbage)

The question is "which option sucks less"?

well obviously seeing some garbage on the side is much suckier than not being able to see the picture Tongue
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]