PCSX2 does not recognize my R9 M290X
Sad 
i need some help, how can i put my R9 M290X into the emulator cuz it laggs with the APU´s one Sad

SPECS :
GPU : AMD R9 M290X ( 256 Bit, 2GB GDDR5,...)
CPU / APU : AMD A10-5750M 4x 2,5 GHz
RAM : 8 GB

Sponsored links

GSDX settings - adapter - R9 M290X

But it most probably lags because of too weak processor power (especially if you are trying software mode).
Gpu power is needed only in hardware mode, upscaled.
(01-06-2015, 12:16 AM)belmont1990 Wrote: GSDX settings - adapter - R9 M290X

But it most probably lags because of too weak processor power (especially if you are trying software mode).
Gpu power is needed only in hardware mode, upscaled.

its the problem that there is no R9 M290X listed in the adapter settings ^^, but thanks right now!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

IDK how it is for AMD(I have AMD but not integrated) but for Intel/Nvidia combos you can set which GPU a program uses in the control panel(CCC in this case).
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
what happens if you use default device?

Do you know that this gpu works? Are drivers installed?
(01-06-2015, 11:06 AM)willkuer Wrote: what happens if you use default device?

Do you know that this gpu works? Are drivers installed?

it is installed ofc. im using it for the other games like blackops, modern warfare, cs go etc. but this program just cant use it, very sad about this, wanted to play God of War Sad
Did you try what happens when using default driver as willuker said.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
FWIW don't use "reference device." It's in there for debugging purpose only. And very slow.

Switch to D3D11 and If all else fails, use the iGPU. It's not super powerful, but should handle most games at 2x resolution. PCSX2 isn't very GPU hungry, much more CPU. CPU is where you will struggle, especially on God of War. That CPU really will struggle with 85%+ of games.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(01-06-2015, 04:49 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: FWIW don't use "reference device." It's in there for debugging purpose only. And very slow.

Switch to D3D11 and If all else fails, use the iGPU. It's not super powerful, but should handle most games at 2x resolution. PCSX2 isn't very GPU hungry, much more CPU. CPU is where you will struggle, especially on God of War. That CPU really will struggle with 85%+ of games.

yeah ur right, i hate this CPU and amd has no other one to switch :/