PCSX2 doesn't work anymore (win 7 x64)
There are 10 folders that contain the x64 one

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

Dont touch the winsxs folder, you will get huge compat problems if you do.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(07-04-2014, 07:38 PM)refraction Wrote: Dont touch the winsxs folder, you will get huge compat problems if you do.

I won't
What Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable, Microsoft .NET framework and MSXML should I have?
still working on it?

there should be some "x86_microsoft.windows.common-controls_xyzbvesirlb_whatever_hash" directories in the winsxs - which is the update cache. check them out. should be somewhat 4 - i have 4... cause i didn't clean it. search in them 4. the dll that got the latest changed (updated) date is the one you can possibly copy back to your syswow64 without any trouble.
This is all I could find

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Please someone save me from this hell :'(
yep. exactly those. you gotta check all those "x86_microsoft.windows.common-controls_xyzbvesirlb_whatever_hash" directories. in every one of those there should be a comctl32.dll. you gotta check the "last modified" file date. the one that is the latest is the most uptodate. this should be the one you need to copy to your syswow64 directory.

atleast that is what it looks like on my system.

that should fix that problem with that c000007b error (which is a wrong image) which seems to be the problem. atleast that's what your dependency walk looked like. this is the only obvious fault. if that doesn't fix it...

reinstall. i'm running out of things to handle this. Smile
I think I found the most recent one. The problem now is that I can't replace the one in syswow64 because I don't have the permission
that one I pulled from C:\windows\system32\ and it's an x64 machine, just like yours