Priority: optional
Section: libdevel
Installed-Size: 3671
Maintainer: Ubuntu Developers <[email protected]>
Architecture: i386
Source: libsdl2
Version: 2.0.2+dfsg1-3ubuntu1.1
Replaces: libsdl-1.3-dev
Depends: libsdl2-2.0-0 (= 2.0.2+dfsg1-3ubuntu1.1), libasound2-dev, libdbus-1-dev, libegl1-mesa-dev, libgl1-mesa-dev, libgles2-mesa-dev, libglu1-mesa-dev, libmirclient-dev, libpulse-dev, libts-dev, libudev-dev, libwayland-dev, libx11-dev, libxcursor-dev, libxext-dev, libxi-dev, libxinerama-dev, libxkbcommon-dev, libxrandr-dev, libxss-dev, libxt-dev, libxv-dev, libxxf86vm-dev
Conflicts: libsdl-1.3-dev
Description: Simple DirectMedia Layer development files
SDL is a library that allows programs portable low level access to a video
framebuffer, audio output, mouse, and keyboard.
This package contains the files needed to compile and link programs which
use SDL.
Homepage: http://www.libsdl.org/
Original-Maintainer: Debian SDL packages maintainers <[email protected]>

Package: libsoundtouch-dev
Priority: optional
Section: libdevel
Installed-Size: 90
Maintainer: Ubuntu Developers <[email protected]>
Architecture: i386
Source: soundtouch
Version: 1.7.1-5
Replaces: libsoundtouch1-dev
Provides: libsoundtouch0-dev, libsoundtouch1-dev
Depends: libsoundtouch0 (= 1.7.1-5)
Conflicts: libsoundtouch1-dev
Description: Development files for the sound stretching library
SoundTouch is a library that can be used to change pitch and time of
soundfiles independently.
This package contains the development files used to build programs that use
libsoundtouch0.
Original-Maintainer: Debian Multimedia Maintainers <[email protected]>
Homepage: http://www.surina.net/soundtouch/

Both packages are up2date according to apt-get install.

I will try a clean build again. Maybe cmake cache is bad.

Sponsored links

Ok. Clean build seems to work. Thanks.

(Obviously you can not build, get missing package informations, install dependent packages and try to rebuild without clear)
(09-20-2015, 01:36 PM)micove Wrote: Can't really say since it's missing the log from the cmake that happens before the make. I could make a wild guess but that does not help.

I'm going to say that cross compiling it in Debian is going to be an uphill battle. It's better to just use a i386 chroot/jail to build it. Also you can just do:

Code:
sudo dpkg --add-architecture i386
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install pcsx2

It's really close to git master. If you REALLY want to build it then try this to see if you have all the build dependencies:
Code:
apt-get source pcsx2
cd pcsx2-*
# Check the missing dependencies
dpkg-checkbuilddeps -a i386

Here is the uphill battle you will want to make sure all the dependencies listed by that last command are installed and they have to be the i386 version. The current dependencies are listed below and that line MUST succeed and install all those packages. It currently fails in unstable due to at least the gdk breakage.

Code:
sudo apt-get install build-essential cmake debhelper libaio-dev:i386 libasound2-dev:i386 libgl1-mesa-dev:i386 libgtk2.0-dev:i386 liblzma-dev:i386 libpng++-dev:i386 libpng-dev:i386 libsdl1.2-dev:i386 libsoundtouch-dev:i386 libwxbase3.0-dev:i386 libwxgtk3.0-dev:i386 libx11-dev:i386 portaudio19-dev:i386 zlib1g-dev:i386

If you are lucky everything install on the 1st try. If you are unlucky it will ask to remove packages which is usually a bad thing. At this point you should really consider a chroot.

Now you can just use:
./build.sh --release --cross-multilib

You can also do it in more of a Debian way:
Copy the debian folder that was downloaded by apt-get source to where your git sources are (I'm assuming you wanted to compile git master) and then do:

Code:
dpkg-buildpackage -ai386

That should compile it fine and generate the deb. I have not tested cross compilation in a while since I'm on sid and the dependencies always want to remove my desktop environment which is a no go.

If you're willing to compile a few packages yourself you can build pcsx2 from source.  I had to compile these to work around the gobject-introspection thats compiled into the ones in the repository.  On Ubuntu, gobject-introspection is not multiarch ready and blocks the installation of these.

atk-2.18.0
gdk-pixbuf-2.32.1
harfbuzz-1.1.2
pango-1.38.1
gtk+-2.24.28
I'm trying to build PCSX2 on Mint 17, the console outputs this at the end:

Code:
-- Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!
See also "/home/btr/Apps/PCSX2/pcsx2/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log".
See also "/home/btr/Apps/PCSX2/pcsx2/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeError.log".
make: *** No targets specified and no makefile found.  Stop.
make: *** No rule to make target `install'.  Stop.

Here's the CMakeError.log
Code:
Compiling the C compiler identification source file "CMakeCCompilerId.c" failed.
Compiler: /usr/bin/cc -m32
Build flags:
Id flags:

The output was:
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find crt1.o: No such file or directory
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find crti.o: No such file or directory
/usr/bin/ld: skipping incompatible /usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/4.8/libgcc.a when searching for -lgcc
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lgcc
/usr/bin/ld: skipping incompatible /usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/4.8/libgcc_s.so when searching for -lgcc_s
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lgcc_s
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lc
/usr/bin/ld: skipping incompatible /usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/4.8/libgcc.a when searching for -lgcc
/usr/bin/ld: skipping incompatible /usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/4.8/libgcc_s.so when searching for -lgcc_s
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find crtn.o: No such file or directory
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status

Compiling the CXX compiler identification source file "CMakeCXXCompilerId.cpp" failed.
Compiler: /usr/bin/c++ -m32
Build flags:
Id flags:

The output was:
/usr/bin/ld: skipping incompatible /usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/4.8/libstdc++.so when searching for -lstdc++
/usr/bin/ld: skipping incompatible /usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/4.8/libstdc++.a when searching for -lstdc++
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lstdc++
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lm

Determining if the C compiler works failed with the following output:
Change Dir: /home/btr/Apps/PCSX2/pcsx2/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp

Run Build Command:/usr/bin/make "cmTryCompileExec2546602767/fast"
/usr/bin/make -f CMakeFiles/cmTryCompileExec2546602767.dir/build.make CMakeFiles/cmTryCompileExec2546602767.dir/build
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/btr/Apps/PCSX2/pcsx2/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp'
/usr/bin/cmake -E cmake_progress_report /home/btr/Apps/PCSX2/pcsx2/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp/CMakeFiles 1
Building C object CMakeFiles/cmTryCompileExec2546602767.dir/testCCompiler.c.o
/usr/bin/cc -m32   -o CMakeFiles/cmTryCompileExec2546602767.dir/testCCompiler.c.o   -c /home/btr/Apps/PCSX2/pcsx2/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp/testCCompiler.c
Linking C executable cmTryCompileExec2546602767
/usr/bin/cmake -E cmake_link_script CMakeFiles/cmTryCompileExec2546602767.dir/link.txt --verbose=1
/usr/bin/cc -m32      CMakeFiles/cmTryCompileExec2546602767.dir/testCCompiler.c.o  -o cmTryCompileExec2546602767 -rdynamic
make[1]: *** [cmTryCompileExec2546602767] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/btr/Apps/PCSX2/pcsx2/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp'
make: *** [cmTryCompileExec2546602767/fast] Error 2

Compiling the C compiler identification source file "CMakeCCompilerId.c" failed.
Build flags:
Id flags:

The output was:

Compiling the CXX compiler identification source file "CMakeCXXCompilerId.cpp" failed.
Build flags:
Id flags:

The output was:
/usr/bin/ld: skipping incompatible /usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/4.8/libstdc++.so when searching for -lstdc++
/usr/bin/ld: skipping incompatible /usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/4.8/libstdc++.a when searching for -lstdc++

Run Build Command:/usr/bin/make "cmTryCompileExec3881363066/fast"
/usr/bin/make -f CMakeFiles/cmTryCompileExec3881363066.dir/build.make CMakeFiles/cmTryCompileExec3881363066.dir/build
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/btr/Apps/PCSX2/pcsx2/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp'
/usr/bin/cmake -E cmake_progress_report /home/btr/Apps/PCSX2/pcsx2/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp/CMakeFiles 1
Building C object CMakeFiles/cmTryCompileExec3881363066.dir/testCCompiler.c.o
/usr/bin/cc -m32   -o CMakeFiles/cmTryCompileExec3881363066.dir/testCCompiler.c.o   -c /home/btr/Apps/PCSX2/pcsx2/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp/testCCompiler.c
Linking C executable cmTryCompileExec3881363066
/usr/bin/cmake -E cmake_link_script CMakeFiles/cmTryCompileExec3881363066.dir/link.txt --verbose=1
/usr/bin/cc -m32      CMakeFiles/cmTryCompileExec3881363066.dir/testCCompiler.c.o  -o cmTryCompileExec3881363066 -rdynamic
make[1]: *** [cmTryCompileExec3881363066] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/btr/Apps/PCSX2/pcsx2/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp'
make: *** [cmTryCompileExec3881363066/fast] Error 2

Build flags:
Id flags:

The output was:

Build flags:
Id flags:

The output was:

Run Build Command:/usr/bin/make "cmTryCompileExec1861416467/fast"
/usr/bin/make -f CMakeFiles/cmTryCompileExec1861416467.dir/build.make CMakeFiles/cmTryCompileExec1861416467.dir/build
Building C object CMakeFiles/cmTryCompileExec1861416467.dir/testCCompiler.c.o
/usr/bin/cc -m32   -o CMakeFiles/cmTryCompileExec1861416467.dir/testCCompiler.c.o   -c /home/btr/Apps/PCSX2/pcsx2/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp/testCCompiler.c
Linking C executable cmTryCompileExec1861416467
/usr/bin/cmake -E cmake_link_script CMakeFiles/cmTryCompileExec1861416467.dir/link.txt --verbose=1
/usr/bin/cc -m32      CMakeFiles/cmTryCompileExec1861416467.dir/testCCompiler.c.o  -o cmTryCompileExec1861416467 -rdynamic
make[1]: *** [cmTryCompileExec1861416467] Error 1
make: *** [cmTryCompileExec1861416467/fast] Error 2

No idea why it isn't working, I think I have all the dependencies.
Maybe you need a clean build as me.
Code:
./build.sh --clean
The same thing happens if I use --clean
Did you install gcc-multilib and g++-multilib ?
Yes I have, the output is slightly different now.

Code:
Doing a clean build.
Forcing cross compilation.
Building pcsx2 with -DCMAKE_BUILD_PO=FALSE -DCMAKE_TOOLCHAIN_FILE=cmake/linux-compiler-i386-multilib.cmake
-- The C compiler identification is GNU 4.8.4
-- The CXX compiler identification is GNU 4.8.4
-- Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/cc
-- Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/cc -- works
-- Detecting C compiler ABI info
-- Detecting C compiler ABI info - done
-- Check for working CXX compiler: /usr/bin/c++
-- Check for working CXX compiler: /usr/bin/c++ -- works
-- Detecting CXX compiler ABI info
-- Detecting CXX compiler ABI info - done
-- Cross compilation is enabled.
-- Compiling a i386 build on a x86_64 host.
-- BuildType set to Devel by default
-- Could NOT find ALSA (missing:  ALSA_LIBRARY) (found version "1.0.27.2")
-- Found Gettext: /usr/bin/msgmerge (found version "0.18.3")
-- Found Git: /usr/bin/git (found version "1.9.1")
-- Could NOT find LibLZMA (missing:  LIBLZMA_INCLUDE_DIR LIBLZMA_LIBRARY LIBLZMA_HAS_AUTO_DECODER LIBLZMA_HAS_EASY_ENCODER LIBLZMA_HAS_LZMA_PRESET)
-- Could NOT find OpenGL (missing:  OPENGL_gl_LIBRARY)
-- Could NOT find ZLIB (missing:  ZLIB_LIBRARY) (found version "1.2.8")
-- Could NOT find PNG (missing:  PNG_LIBRARY PNG_PNG_INCLUDE_DIR)
-- Found wxWidgets: TRUE  
-- Could NOT find ZLIB (missing:  ZLIB_LIBRARY) (found version "1.2.8")
-- Could NOT find Libc (missing:  LIBC_LIBRARIES)
-- Found PkgConfig: /usr/bin/pkg-config (found version "0.26")
-- AIO found
-- PORTAUDIO found
-- SOUNDTOUCH found
-- PNGPP found
-- SDL2 found
-- checking for module 'freetype2'
--   found freetype2, version 17.1.11
-- Could NOT find Freetype (missing:  FREETYPE_LIBRARY) (found version "17.1.11")
-- Some or all of the gtk libraries were not found. (missing:  GTK2_GTK_LIBRARY GTK2_GDKCONFIG_INCLUDE_DIR GTK2_GDK_LIBRARY GTK2_GLIBCONFIG_INCLUDE_DIR GTK2_GLIB_LIBRARY)
-- Skip build of pcsx2 core: miss some dependencies:check these libraries -> wxWidgets (>=2.8.10), gtk2 (>=2.16), zlib (>=1.2.4), pcsx2 common libs
-- Skip build of GSdx: miss some dependencies:check these libraries -> opengl, png++, X11
-- Skip build of onepad: miss some dependencies:check these libraries -> sdl (>=1.2), X11
-- Skip build of spu2-x: miss some dependencies:check these libraries -> soundtouch (>=1.5), alsa, portaudio (>=1.9), sdl (>=1.2) pcsx2 common libs
CMake Error: The following variables are used in this project, but they are set to NOTFOUND.
Please set them or make sure they are set and tested correctly in the CMake files:
libdl
   linked by target "Utilities" in directory /home/btr/Apps/PCSX2/pcsx2/common/src/Utilities
   linked by target "Utilities_NO_TLS" in directory /home/btr/Apps/PCSX2/pcsx2/common/src/Utilities
libm
   linked by target "Utilities" in directory /home/btr/Apps/PCSX2/pcsx2/common/src/Utilities
   linked by target "Utilities_NO_TLS" in directory /home/btr/Apps/PCSX2/pcsx2/common/src/Utilities
librt

-- Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!
See also "/home/btr/Apps/PCSX2/pcsx2/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log".
make: *** No targets specified and no makefile found.  Stop.
make: *** No rule to make target `install'.  Stop.
You miss most of the dependencies

Quote:- Could NOT find ALSA (missing: ALSA_LIBRARY) (found version "1.0.27.2")
-- Could NOT find LibLZMA (missing: LIBLZMA_INCLUDE_DIR LIBLZMA_LIBRARY LIBLZMA_HAS_AUTO_DECODER LIBLZMA_HAS_EASY_ENCODER LIBLZMA_HAS_LZMA_PRESET)
-- Could NOT find OpenGL (missing: OPENGL_gl_LIBRARY)
-- Could NOT find ZLIB (missing: ZLIB_LIBRARY) (found version "1.2.8")
-- Could NOT find PNG (missing: PNG_LIBRARY PNG_PNG_INCLUDE_DIR)
-- Could NOT find ZLIB (missing: ZLIB_LIBRARY) (found version "1.2.8")
-- Could NOT find Libc (missing: LIBC_LIBRARIES)
Hi, I installed all libs from this site https://github.com/PCSX2/pcsx2/wiki/Installing-on-Linux but cmake could not find OpenGL. How do I solve this?