PCSX2 for Fedora
Please don't build unsupported/broken plugins (such as libzzogl). The extra plugin option is reserved for developers.

@iammik
glxinfo is 64 bits. It doesn't mean anything on the status of your 32 bits driver. And maybe try a recent 1.5 GSdx (libGSdx-1.0.0 is from 1.4)

Sponsored links

So I tried unsuccesfully to build the plugins from git (cmake makefiles use 64 bit include files and haven't figured out how to take them out yet)
I'll try more today.
But this was the output from pyglet...  So doesn't seem like it's a OpenGL issue.

>>> from pyglet.window import Window
>>> from pyglet.gl import Config
>>> print(Window(config=Config(major_version=3, minor_version=3)).context.get_info().get_version())
3.3.0 NVIDIA 375.66
>>> print(Window().context.get_info().get_version())
4.5.0 NVIDIA 375.66

Thanks.
Again it just proves that you have a working 64 bits driver. The 32 bits version is likely not installed.

And be sure to get latest GSdx version (1.1.0)
(05-25-2017, 10:30 AM)gregory Wrote: Again it just proves that you have a working 64 bits driver. The 32 bits version is likely not installed.

And be sure to get latest GSdx version (1.1.0)

where can I download the latest version?  I tried building it from the code and no success with Cmake....

merci
I was wondering if any of the PCSX2 Linux elders could offer any insight on the way PCSX2 is configuring the install paths via cmake. I've been making RPM packages of PCSX2 for Fedora for a while now and haven't ran into this before. Basically I'm setting the PACKAGE_MODE to ON and setting the CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX to /usr. What is happening when PACKAGE_MODE  is set to ON is the following error when configuring

Code:
CMake Error at cmake/SelectPcsx2Plugins.cmake:20 (message):
  Skip build of onepad: miss some dependencies:check these libraries -> sdl2,
  X11, gtk2
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  cmake/SelectPcsx2Plugins.cmake:228 (print_dep)
  CMakeLists.txt:62 (include)
The dependencies are all satisfied for onepad as PCSX2 compiles and works fine via the build.sh script and via my rpmbuild SPEC file.

Next without setting PACKAGE_MODE at all and only setting CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX to /usr it seems cmake is ignoring CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX entirely and installing into the <source directory>/bin directory.

My cmake command is as follows for compiling with PACKAGE_MODE set to ON

Code:
cmake -DCMAKE_BUILD_PO=FALSE -DSDL2_API=FALSE -DGTK3_API=TRUE -DCMAKE_TOOLCHAIN_FILE=cmake/linux-compiler-i386-multilib.cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX="/usr" -PACKAGE_MODE=ON ..

and my cmake command for compiling with only CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX set

Code:
cmake -DCMAKE_BUILD_PO=FALSE -DSDL2_API=FALSE -DGTK3_API=TRUE -DCMAKE_TOOLCHAIN_FILE=cmake/linux-compiler-i386-multilib.cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX="/usr" ..

I've been messing with this off and on for the past day. Any advice on how to get past this will be greatly appreciated.
Latest Onepad requires SDL2 not SDL1.2. It also mean that you mean to build wx without SDL1.2 (i.e. either SDL2 or noSDL). If you want to avoid the error deletes the directory plugins/onepad (I hope it is still work).

All the variable paths was created because distribution X want to put file Y in path Z. And also the fact that by default we do a portable build. Anyway, you're main problem is SDL2 and wx.
(06-29-2017, 09:21 PM)gregory Wrote: Latest Onepad requires SDL2 not SDL1.2. It also mean that you mean to build wx without SDL1.2 (i.e. either SDL2 or noSDL). If you want to avoid the error deletes the directory plugins/onepad (I hope it is still work).

All the variable paths was created because distribution X want to put file Y in path Z. And also the fact that by default we do a portable build. Anyway, you're main problem is SDL2 and wx.

Thank you, gregory, your post didn't exactly fix my issue BUT it put me in the correct mindset to fix it. I didn't end up deleting the onepad directory but instead I commented out the onepad part of the cmake/SelectPcsx2Plugins.cmake file. This left only the onepad legacy plugin to be built. After the edit there was no more errors and PCSX2 built with correct install paths like a champ. I documented the change in my SPEC file. It is attached below.

.xz   pcsx2.spec.tar.xz (Size: 1,36 KB / Downloads: 323)
Here is my hot off the griddle RPM package of PCSX2 1.5.0 2120. It is recommended to uninstall any previous RPM I've built of PCSX2 before installing this one. Please, do not just upgrade with this RPM. I also recommend setting PCSX2 to defaults after installing as the plugin's path has changed. Other than those two things it should be smooth sailing. 

Also be sure to uncompress it before installing, I had to archive the RPM in order to attach it to this post.

.xz   pcsx2-1.5.0+git.2120-1.fc25.i686.rpm.tar.xz (Size: 3,79 MB / Downloads: 439)

As always let me know if anything is wonky with my RPM package.
Quote: Thank you, gregory, your post didn't exactly fix my issue BUT it put me in the correct mindset to fix it. I didn't end up deleting the onepad directory but instead I commented out the onepad part of the cmake/SelectPcsx2Plugins.cmake file. This left only the onepad legacy plugin to be built. After the edit there was no more errors and PCSX2 built with correct install paths like a champ. I documented the change in my SPEC file. It is attached below.
Well it is mostly the same. But it would be nice if Fedora wx could be updated to use SDL2 instead or drop SDL extension, I don't think anyone is using it.
If you want to keep SDL, you can use the SDL_CONFIG variable to select SDL2.
Code:
SDL_CONFIG=/usr/bin/sdl2-config ./configure ... bla bla ...
Guess what? Chicken Butt. Guess why? Chicken Thigh. 

Here is another git build of PCSX2 for Fedora 26. This time it is build 1.5.0 2205 compiled on Sept 21 2017. You should be able to upgrade from the previous 1.5.0 2120 RPM, but older packages should uninstall and reinstall the package. 

Make sure to decompress the archive before trying to install. The PCSX2 forums will not let me attach RPM files.

.xz   pcsx2-1.5.0+git.2205-1.fc26.i686.tar.xz (Size: 3,8 MB / Downloads: 427)

As always let me know if anything is wonky with this package.