PCSX2 freeze every few minutes
Hi can anyone help me with my questions above ?
Intel i5 3470 3.20Ghz, HD 7850 2GB, 8GB RAM, Z77, 1TB HDD

Sponsored links

(09-04-2012, 05:01 AM)Takuto Wrote: Hi can anyone help me with my questions above ?

Try selecting different Mouse APIs in the lillypad config and see if any of them work. Not sure if changing the API "removes" the binds as well, but do make sure they're still there Tongue
Hey I was having the same exact problem you were, so I played around and found a fix for it. I figured it had something to do with my options, so I reset all of them to default and ran the setup wizard again. The first time I set up PCSX2 I used the most recent Ps2 bios, which must have been the problem, because the second time I used the Bios from 2002 and I haven't gotten an issue since. I will upload a link for the bios soon

Hope this helps
Read the rules first and then try to upload any thing....
(05-21-2013, 03:06 PM)fx786 Wrote: Hey I was having the same exact problem you were, so I played around and found a fix for it. I figured it had something to do with my options, so I reset all of them to default and ran the setup wizard again. The first time I set up PCSX2 I used the most recent Ps2 bios, which must have been the problem, because the second time I used the Bios from 2002 and I haven't gotten an issue since. I will upload a link for the bios soon

Hope this helps

necro threading + piracy ?
Nice combination...
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go