PCSX2 game loading problem
I keep getting in this Pic i'm attaching. Someone told me that my computer is not powerful enough but is there any other alternatives?
[img]C:\Users\Owner\Pictures\PCX2 Emulator.jpg[/img]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.

PS : if you mounted your iso into some 3rd party software like daemon tools, unmount it and run the game through the internal iso launcher.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(04-04-2013, 03:51 AM)OtakuGirl85 Wrote: I keep getting in this Pic i'm attaching. Someone told me that my computer is not powerful enough but is there any other alternatives?
[img]C:\Users\Owner\Pictures\PCX2 Emulator.jpg[/img]

You're using GSnull, switch to GSdx. If you still can't do it, watch the configuration guide video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plo8rMytBNg
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(04-04-2013, 04:24 AM)jesalvein Wrote: In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.

PS : if you mounted your iso into some 3rd party software like daemon tools, unmount it and run the game through the internal iso launcher.

See them in these images
I don't know if it my AMD processor or if it's my video card that's not powerful enough, and if it is can I use driver software without destroying the computer in the process or getting the actual hardware?

I'm trying to play Dawn of Mana.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Your computer is pretty weak, but it should work. Nothing in this emulator will destroy your hardware or software.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(04-05-2013, 10:33 AM)refraction Wrote: Your computer is pretty weak, but it should work. Nothing in this emulator will destroy your hardware or software.

But what about the driver hardware my internet friend says chould ruin my computer but can I still use the AMD and is it that processor powerful enough? And can I update my video card using driver software using Nivdia Geforce and not getting the actual video card?
(04-05-2013, 03:37 PM)OtakuGirl85 Wrote: But what about the driver hardware my internet friend says chould ruin my computer but can I still use the AMD and is it that processor powerful enough? And can I update my video card using driver software using Nivdia Geforce and not getting the actual video card?

Simply put, your friend has no idea how computers work.

As for the rest of your questions, your video card isn't going to be your main limiter here, it's going to be a CPU. Even enabling a third core via MTVU you're going to be severely limited on which games you'll be able to play. And no, there is no magic video card driver that will make your video card into a better one.
[Image: 2748844.png]
(04-05-2013, 05:25 PM)Koji Wrote: Simply put, your friend has no idea how computers work.

As for the rest of your questions, your video card isn't going to be your main limiter here, it's going to be a CPU. Even enabling a third core via MTVU you're going to be severely limited on which games you'll be able to play. And no, there is no magic video card driver that will make your video card into a better one.

CPU MTVU?
(04-05-2013, 05:52 PM)OtakuGirl85 Wrote: CPU MTVU?

Are you saying that I can't use any driver software to uodate my video card to make it powerful enough to handle 128MB games?

Are there any other altenvies?
(04-05-2013, 06:33 PM)OtakuGirl85 Wrote: Are you saying that I can't use any driver software to uodate my video card to make it powerful enough to handle 128MB games?

Are there any other altenvies?

Ok I Igot the emulator working but it's running slow and I can't seem to get the controlls working.
And I can't run the game on ISO any solutions?