PCSX2 game stuck
It never crossed my mind. Maybe i should have.

Sponsored links

(04-26-2015, 08:00 PM)clazium Wrote: Oh and thanks for being friendly about it.
you're welcome.
I know you seek support and I know you're a kid, but believe me, waiting for someone to spoonfeed you is a bad idea. Try to handle things on your own a bit...
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(04-26-2015, 08:06 PM)jesalvein Wrote: you're welcome.
I know you seek support and I know you're a kid, but believe me, waiting for someone to spoonfeed you is a bad idea. Try to handle things on your own a bit...
Oh thats what it was about. I got the image uploaded before your comment. And i am sorry for being kid. The years take so long time to pass. Have only seen 15. And thanks for 'spoonfeeding' me. Really appreciate it.

So i should go try the original copy of the game. Alright. Thanks. Want the results when done?
Actually i will remain silent if it works that way.
What about trying to boot from the physical dvd ? Any luck with it ? Also, jesalvein does have a valid point. He thinks you're smart enough to sort out the problem on your own. Wink
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
better not to stay silent. Using the disk directly is not the best idea.
if it works , yes tell us.
So that we could close the thread.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Then what exactly is?
And i hope i wont get a lmgtfy.com link.
Can the disk get corrupted when booting it here?
No it is just slower than using an iso image.

But if the disk itself doesn't work you don't need to consider it for the moment.
No need to worry, it's just reading and executing the data components at the disk. It won't get corrupted.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Okay. I will (if it works) complete the first stage to get to the glitch part. Will be something like an hour.
It will if i can even get it open. I cant see any files that could get the game booted. At least no ISO, which i know the best.
Oh but this is how.
I hate speedrunning.