PCSX2 glitching and fps problem.
Question 
Until this morning everything was fine, today when i got back from work i started my PCSX2 and fps started to drop rapidly to 8-20% on loading screen, and between sceens in games.

I didin't do nothing in preferences. I only reset it couple of times, but still nothing.

Thanks for help.

Sponsored links

what are the EE and GS values during slowdowns ? How much fps did you get before ? . make sure to post the content of your emulog and provide a screenshot of your GS plugin settings and speedhacks section settings. also do you have this problem on a specific game (or) every games ?

// moved to General Discussion and Support since, not a valid bug report.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Specs, EE and GS values, settings, etc. will be needed to help diagnose the issues.
Moe: [to Homer] And I'm pulling your favorite song out of the jukebox.
Homer: "It's Raining Men"?!
Moe: Yeah, not no more, it ain't. [throws the record out the window which lands into Smithers' car]
Smithers: Ow! [looks at the record] Ohhh.

what would ;e; do
actually, his problem was solved. He sent me an PM earlier mentioning about it.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(04-08-2015, 07:54 AM)ssakash Wrote: actually, his problem was solved. He sent me an PM earlier mentioning about it.

k

we should lock this thread now
Moe: [to Homer] And I'm pulling your favorite song out of the jukebox.
Homer: "It's Raining Men"?!
Moe: Yeah, not no more, it ain't. [throws the record out the window which lands into Smithers' car]
Smithers: Ow! [looks at the record] Ohhh.

what would ;e; do
We don't lock threads unless the op wants to
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(04-08-2015, 02:45 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: We don't lock threads unless the op wants to
actually, he did tell me through PM to delete (or) Lock the thread. but, I think it would be better to just ignore this and move on. Tongue2
- Refraction