PCSX2 graphic settings for laptop
Have you enabled mtvu hack ? If yes, then what's the EE and GS values during slowdowns.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction

Sponsored links

Have you selected your dgpu in your gsdx settings?
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(03-07-2015, 02:25 PM)ssakash Wrote: Have you enabled mtvu hack ? If yes, then what's the EE and GS values during slowdowns.

(03-07-2015, 02:43 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: Have you selected your dgpu in your gsdx settings?

Both nope, where can I find that?
Mtvu hack is there in the speedhacks section and what nobbs suggested is there in the gsdx plugin settings and you can see the EE and GS values at the top bar while playing pcsx2.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
config>video>plugin settings and set adapter to your 860
Things run way better now thanks Laugh
especially because of the adapter setting but one last question what cpu is better for pcsx2? i5 @ 2,9 or i7 with 2,5 ?
depends more on the two exact chips your comparing.
Specify the full name of the both the processors.
- Refraction
Intel Core i7-4710MQ - 2,50 - 3,50GHz 6MB 47W or Intel Core i5-4340M - 2,90 - 3,60GHz 3MB 37W
The I5 one is faster, go with it.
- Refraction