PCSX2 hangs...but only the 1st time after I restart my comp.
it look like there some thing wrong in your hardware like my pc was hanging and every time i run it it hanging even if i work it after hours if i start any game it is hanging like pc games or ps2 games or not work any thing even in windows booting screen put after a month of that i fond where is the real problem
the problem was in my hard desk after i change it it is work fine with out any problems now

Sponsored links

(04-12-2009, 10:20 PM)dark king Wrote: it look like there some thing wrong in your hardware like my pc was hanging and every time i run it it hanging even if i work it after hours if i start any game it is hanging like pc games or ps2 games or not work any thing even in windows booting screen put after a month of that i fond where is the real problem
the problem was in my hard desk after i change it it is work fine with out any problems now

Thanks, but I really think my PC is nice and healthy. I have no other problems with my tens of PC games and the other emus i have. Even PSCX2 works absolutely fine, just not on that 1st launch and only if it's set to "fullscreen". I'm starting to think that nothings going to fix this. Not the biggest deal in the world I guess, just rather annoying. Maybe someday it'll magically fix itself. Smile

And real funny Luis....I did open myself up there though. Tongue
Intel Core i5 2500k @ 4.3 ghz. (Sandy Bridge CPU) / Asus P8P67 / 4 Gig Ram / GeForce GTX 660/ Creative X-fi / Win 8.1 Pro 64 bit
just format your windows
(04-13-2009, 12:07 AM)dark king Wrote: just format your windows

Yeah, but that has no gaurantee at all that it'll fix the problem. And I'll feel like a tool after spending all afternoon backing up and doing this, if in the end, the problem still persists. And by no means is this problem big enough to warranty that. Smile
Intel Core i5 2500k @ 4.3 ghz. (Sandy Bridge CPU) / Asus P8P67 / 4 Gig Ram / GeForce GTX 660/ Creative X-fi / Win 8.1 Pro 64 bit
the best thing is just defrag your hard drive Tongue
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
try registry cleaner some time registry cause problem like that
(04-13-2009, 07:28 AM)dark king Wrote: try registry cleaner some time registry cause problem like that

Thanks, I use Ccleaner all the time on that also. Even manually go in there and get rid of crap. Don't know if that's causing it.
For me the problem it's not registry,fragmenting or reinstalling windows
1.I know everything that happens in my registry and I know that I don't have problems with them
2.About defragmenting...I loose my D:\ drive a couple of weeks ago so now is absolutely fragments free
3.And about reinstalling windows...did that a couple of weeks ago but I had this problem before and after that.
DOES YOUR PC GAMES RUN FINE
(04-13-2009, 08:51 AM)dark king Wrote: DOES YOUR PC GAMES RUN FINE

Yes...well I have problems with only one game but he was working before I reinstall my windows and the problem is only in movies(the game is I-Ninja and I have some line only durring movies)

And I don't know if this has something to do with this but sometimes I can't play videos when I use anything other than Direct3D,OGL or VMR7 as a video renderer(on DirectDraw and DirectX freezes).The player just freeze and the CPU usage goes to max(this NEVER happens on Windows Media Player and it happens on any other player).To fix that I have to ***** the refresh rate of my monitor and return it back it it's previous stage if i want or restart the PC.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)