PCSX2 have some slowdowns
(04-18-2015, 08:13 PM)ssakash Wrote: Try setting windows performance plan to high and play your laptop while plugging in. If it still doesn't work then, you should try considering a upgrade.

And what should I upgrade?

Sponsored links

You should either try getting a high end desktop (or) a high end laptop since, this is game is demanding. Or you could still play it on your ps2. Smile
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(04-18-2015, 08:18 PM)ssakash Wrote: You should either try getting a high end desktop (or) a high end laptop since, this is game is demanding. Or you could still play it on your ps2. Smile

Is there any option that I can do to get the game any smoother? Whats the differnce between run a game normal or fast? If I set my graphic settings lower could I run the game better?
Unfortunately, no.
Back to your ps2
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
You should try and see it yourself whether reducing the internal resolution speeds up the game (or) not. I don't think your processor can handle even smoother gameplay if, it couldn't handle the normal method well. There is a way to have smoother gameplay but, it will probably be slow on your laptop processor.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(04-18-2015, 08:53 PM)ssakash Wrote: You should try and see it yourself whether reducing the internal resolution speeds up the game (or) not. I don't think your processor can handle even smoother gameplay if, it couldn't handle the normal method well. There is a way to have smoother gameplay but, it will probably be slow on your laptop processor.

No I looked up in the Task-Manager 3,45-3,55 GHz plugged in and 1,65 GHz if plugged out. We found the problem!
Some kind of power saving feature might have been initialized when, the laptop is not plugged in. That makes sense Smile
- Refraction
(04-18-2015, 09:12 PM)ssakash Wrote: Some kind of power saving feature might have been initialized when, the laptop is not plugged in. That makes sense Smile

Well *****, the question is how can I disable this "feature" I have a i5-4340M
I have said that before, set windows performance plan to high performance in control panel.
- Refraction
(04-18-2015, 09:27 PM)ssakash Wrote: I have said that before, set windows performance plan to high performance in control panel.

Yeah I set it already. It was on high perfomance as I looked up on the task manager