PCSX2 in stereoscopic 3D
I can give a look at applying the patch again, I know a little bit more about the codebase now and might be able to rectify the issues that come up. No promises though.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD

Sponsored links

No, it's even worse than before >_<

The patch will not apply at all normally now. (It did before). I can force it, but it breaks the holy hell out of everything. Triggers about 60 errors and a cluster ***** of warnings.

The only possibility would be to reimplement the changes from scratch. That should be possible, looking at the patch source, but I am just not skilled enough.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Wow!!! this plugin is incredible whoever made this kudos because its beautiful, reading this i was like ugh not red and blue only thats crap but to see this works with my Polorized HDTV is amazing and real 3D not just a flat surfaces with waves (3D dvds feauture on bluray player tend to do this ) FXII runs a bit slow in both sound and speed but FFX-2 has been amazing so far.

any success in bringing this kinda thing to PSX as well? Xbox would be cool too... tho i havent seen many Xbox emus that really work well yet. i love 3D its my fav thing lol and i just kinda stumbled on to this haha.
Okay first off, please dont shoot me down, ive been trying to get this to work for about an hour, im sure its easy, but im haveing no luck, im stuck on over/under mode and no matter what keys i press it wont change. Im trying to get it to Red/CyanR, can anyone help me with this probably obvious problem. And yes i read the readme but cant work out Assign ten "*"?
Msi GF-62VR
Intel  core i7 7700hq @2.8(3.5ghz turbo) Nvidia 6gig GTX1060 16 gigs DDr5   windows 10
*base 64 images don't work here - ref*
(07-12-2015, 12:21 PM)omnikam Wrote: Okay first off, please dont shoot me down, ive been trying to get this to work for about an hour, im sure its easy, but im haveing no luck, im stuck on over/under mode and no matter what keys i press it wont change. Im trying to get it to Red/CyanR, can anyone help me with this probably obvious problem. And yes i read the readme but cant work out Assign ten "*"?

it means the * key on the numerical pad. all config buttons of the 3D plugin are mapped to the numerical pad.
Moved Post to Plugin Discussion.

I have ported under moon's 3D patch to the release version of PCSX2 1.4.0 and more.
Is this thing still active? Can anybody explain me why people talk about "stereoscopic" here? I tried the 3d plugins / patches and they do fake-3D side-by-side but its 2 times the same image, no 3D effect, no stereoscopic, just left and right eye the same image. thats NOT 3D.