PCSX2 in stereoscopic 3D
(04-17-2014, 08:20 AM)recoder Wrote: It works great. (Red/Cyan) Smile
But it doesn't work in DX10 Mode. Sad

Ok....In my pc work @ DX11 mode.....I tested it on game Persona 3 Fes ...

Sponsored links

I guess DX10 doesn't work. It gives a black screen and crashes afterwards. I thought dx10/11 is pretty much the same. Unsure
My eyes are now hurting and i'm seeing a reddish hue in my right eye.
[Image: recodersignature2.png]
(04-17-2014, 10:31 AM)recoder Wrote: My eyes are now hurting and i'm seeing a reddish hue in my right eye.

I hope isn't a serious problem Sad
seems the S3D plugin author "under_moon" only post his work once then disappear Ohmy

Anyone can merge his work into the latest Gsdx plugin?

Need help from coding expert and thanks a lot! Sad
seriously... i love the 3d but can someone patch the newest plugin? I am willing to pay
no response... dang
Applying the patch to current GSdx breaks it. I can apply the patch, but I can't fix what it breaks. It won't compile.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Is there any news about whether these S3D being integrated into the main stream PCSX2?
(04-13-2015, 07:42 PM)e-ghost Wrote: Is there any news about whether these S3D being integrated into the main stream PCSX2?

Probably not for a while.

I know Dolphin has 3D support via OpenGL, maybe PCSX2 should go that route.
Moe: [to Homer] And I'm pulling your favorite song out of the jukebox.
Homer: "It's Raining Men"?!
Moe: Yeah, not no more, it ain't. [throws the record out the window which lands into Smithers' car]
Smithers: Ow! [looks at the record] Ohhh.

what would ;e; do
Dolphin supports 3D Vision via D3D as well. OpenGL and D3D also support Anaglyph output, and stereoscopic top/bottom or side-by-side. It doesn't work with all games; so how well it would work in PCSX2 really depends on the kinds of things the games do. A lot of games in Dolphin play really, really nice, but if there are a lot of render to texture stuff, that can be problematic.