PCSX2 is running slowly
the latest drivers work just fine with pcsx2 and the GT200 cards

Sponsored links

first: update to new SVN, 4600 is old.
2nd: use native resolution.
3rd: turn on MTVU hack

4th, I think you're blind squall, I got it full and read it just fine http://imageshack.us/f/716/errnc.jpg/
its a region specific thing i think, clicking on the image and the magnifying glass button just takes me back to the main imgshack page
if you find a proxy for your area I will test that myself
Wow,thanks to anyone for the answers!

So,

First the image,sorry if that gave you problem Sad http://s12.postimage.org/ob4koc9q5/err.jpg

*what games are you trying to play ?

-I've tried to play FFX;
-Primal;
-Valkyrie profile 2;
But i don't think it's a game problem since FFX before formatting was working fine.

*have you updated your graphic drivers?
My driver are the last for my graphic card (it's with nvidia chipset,but it's an Asus GTX260)
so the last driver i've are the 296.10.
In a hour i'll try updating it using nvidia official driver (i usually don't do it because they gave me a problem once that blocked the fan and overheated the gpu)

*first: update to new SVN, 4600 is old.

Tried with 5342 too,same results.I used to play fine with 2x but even at native,no improvement.I've used "mVU hack",but sorry,i cant find an "MTVU" hack in the settings.

Thanks to everyone.
(07-21-2012, 08:29 PM)Allfreeware Wrote: Wow,thanks to anyone for the answers!

So,

First the image,sorry if that gave you problem Sad http://s12.postimage.org/ob4koc9q5/err.jpg

*what games are you trying to play ?

-I've tried to play FFX;
-Primal;
-Valkyrie profile 2;
But i don't think it's a game problem since FFX before formatting was working fine.

*have you updated your graphic drivers?
My driver are the last for my graphic card (it's with nvidia chipset,but it's an Asus GTX260)
so the last driver i've are the 296.10.
In a hour i'll try updating it using nvidia official driver (i usually don't do it because they gave me a problem once that blocked the fan and overheated the gpu)

*first: update to new SVN, 4600 is old.

Tried with 5342 too,same results.I used to play fine with 2x but even at native,no improvement.I've used "mVU hack",but sorry,i cant find an "MTVU" hack in the settings.

Thanks to everyone.

MTVU hack is a SPEEDHACK that allows PCSX2 to utilize a 3rd core WHICH IS ONLY IN THE LATEST SVN NOT IN 0.9.8 )
Primal is very laggy. VP2 has some minor bugs in the beginning, FFX should run flawlessly. if you have any issues with that one it's your setup, not the game
(07-21-2012, 08:36 PM)Saiki Wrote: Primal is very laggy. VP2 has some minor bugs in the beginning, FFX should run flawlessly. if you have any issues with that one it's your setup, not the game

FFX run slow too,so yes,probably is a problem of setup.
Anyway,i'm going to try the last cversion of pcsx2 after eating,giving you update as soon!
hi man
juste select no hardware , just software
ajust to resolution native , not x2 because slowdown next .
just see my configuration type , and no slow emu ;-)

my Jpeg : video plugin config : http://sdrv.ms/O7ncmy

Intel CoreI5 2500k, 4Go Ram Gskill
Geforce GTX 460 Oc by me
SSD 60Go Samsung
Ok,thanks to anyone!Problem solved!
It seems that was a driver problem like "Squall Leonhart" and "YumiLovesMe" said.I updated to the last official NVIDIA driver and now i get 50 fps on FFX,alone in the dark and valkyrie profile2 at 2-3x native so everything works ok,even better than before formatting! xD
Thanks a lot guys!
I'm still a bit worried about using official nvidia driver on this card since the problems i had before but...it's ok Tongue
Now i've a problem with Primal but i see that it's an unresolved problem so i'll not ask again about it.

Again,thanks to everyone for the help!

Ps:i'm also using the last svn version,it's amazing! ^^