PCSX2.net revamped!
well,
if i were a new pcsx2 user, I might be looking for the download button only
but, having the experience with the old but gold website design then suddenly *poof*
it feels awful

my suggestion are
- work more on the typography
- make the space / area between boxes shared evenly
- the logo

I'll try messing around with my image editor to submit more ideas

Sponsored links

Bositman, j00 lam0r!! The old design was better looking! Tongue2
Ah well, you ruined a CKemu design, so all is forgiven Ninja
Evil
Not bad overall, perhaps some icons or a simplified tab would make it even better IMO.
OMG Elly! Finally a fellow ckemu hater!
* Bositman stabs
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(07-09-2012, 10:58 PM)zero29 Wrote: let the website logic preselect the pcsx2 download matching the user's os. and if someone wants it for another os, then the download section is still where it was. question is if bositman or someone else finds the time to implement something like that. no idea really how hard it is to modify a cms in such a way.

Would be nice to have a download now thing (although I believe the download on the top menu is explicit/visible enough). Where do you propose that could be located? I can't see any proper place to put such a thing without looking crap.

I was also thinking of somehow converting the latest boxes to horizontal boxes, took the idea from bmate's design. Any suggestions on that? Tried some scrolling text but i wasn't so nice Tongue

On a sidenote, I've fixed both the margins between the latest boxes to be equal (and also reduced them) and the left-right column margins (and reduced them as well).
Also added a contact us form
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Gz M8 !
errr, What you mean?
Lost in the Vastness of Mugen.