PCSX2 on Windows 10
Hi everybody, 
I have a PC builded:

Intel Core 2 Quad CPU  Q9550
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4300
4 gb RAM

I previously used this build to run PCSX2 ( maybe, I don't remember if I changed the GPU )
Now, with the Win 10 update the configuration gives me this message:

First, it says I need to update some directx libraries, but with dxdiag I notice I run a directx 10.1.
Then, whenever I choose a Gsdx it says that the plugin is not supported.

Some advices to fix the problem?

Sponsored links

Install the directx redist like it says Tongue Here's the link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download...px?id=8109
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(03-17-2016, 03:53 PM)refraction Wrote: Install the directx redist like it says Tongue Here's the link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download...px?id=8109

Did it, nothing changed :/
It still ask me to upgrade the directx libraries!
try running it as administrator

(03-17-2016, 04:13 PM)refraction Wrote: try running it as administrator

I also tried it, nothing, i'm starting believing it's a problem of compatibility with the GPU

This is the log:

Path: C:\Program Files (x86)\PCSX2 1.4.0\Plugins\gsdx32-avx.dll
File is not a valid dynamic library.
Path: C:\Program Files (x86)\PCSX2 1.4.0\Plugins\gsdx32-avx2.dll
File is not a valid dynamic library.
Some kinda plugin failure: C:\Program Files (x86)\PCSX2 1.4.0\Plugins\gsdx32-avx.dll
Some kinda plugin failure: C:\Program Files (x86)\PCSX2 1.4.0\Plugins\gsdx32-avx2.dll
[wx] Failed to load shared library 'C:\Program Files (x86)\PCSX2 1.4.0\Plugins\gsdx32-avx.dll' (error 1114: routine di inizializzazione della libreria di collegamento dinamico (DLL) non riuscita.)
[wx] Failed to load shared library 'C:\Program Files (x86)\PCSX2 1.4.0\Plugins\gsdx32-avx2.dll' (error 1114: routine di inizializzazione della libreria di collegamento dinamico (DLL) non riuscita.)

Loading plugins...
Binding   GS: C:\Program Files (x86)\PCSX2 1.4.0\Plugins\gsdx32-sse2.dll 
Windows 10.0.10586
Cannot find d3dx9_43.dll
Action canceled: Startup aborted: User canceled FirstTime Wizard.
no the problem is definitely to do with your install of directx. have a look under c:\windows\syswow64 and see if you can find the DLL file it's after (d3dx9_43.dll) if you can find it, put it in your PCSX2 folder and repeat if it asks for more.

if it isn't there, something weird is going on with your pc

(03-17-2016, 04:21 PM)refraction Wrote: no the problem is definitely to do with your install of directx.  have a look under c:\windows\syswow64 and see if you can find the DLL file it's after (d3dx9_43.dll) if you can find it, put it in your PCSX2 folder and repeat if it asks for more.

if it isn't there, something weird is going on with your pc

There's a d3dx9_43.dll in syswow64 (It's named all written in caps "D3DX9_43.dll", maybe it's a useless information but it looked weird to me ahah)

Where do I have to put this file? In the general install folder of PCSX2? (C:/programs(x86)/PCSX2 1.4.0)
That's correct Smile

Nothing, I got nothing even copying the .ddl file in the directory!
I guess there's some kind of problem with my PC Smile
Nevermind, thanks a lot for the help!
yeh something is very broken there Tongue you could run "command prompt" as administrator and do "sfc /scannow" see if that helps at all, but yeh, defo an issue there Sad