PCSX2 plugins update for Windows!
give me information please...
i don't know anything....
i'm the beginer...
how to make HDD work in PS 2 Console???

Sponsored links

Currently there is no plugin fully emulating the PS2 HDD. The only one which partially does is the MegaDev9 plugin by Luigy__. Why would you want to emulate the PS2 HDD anyway?
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(08-30-2010, 07:19 PM)Bositman Wrote: Currently there is no plugin fully emulating the PS2 HDD. The only one which partially does is the MegaDev9 plugin by Luigy__. Why would you want to emulate the PS2 HDD anyway?

That's the MegaPad plugin. I think you mean this one.

And almost any attempts at emulating a ps2 hard drive would probably want to build on MegaDev9[1]. Not exactly a high priority, though.

[1] Though, given the lack of a license in the source, IIRC, anyone actually wanting to use MegaDev9 as the start of a plugin should probably ask Luigi__ about licensing first...
(08-10-2010, 04:50 AM)JTD Wrote: Whoo hoo!
Looks like this fixes the lighting issue in Wild Arms 4! Wub
I just watched the opening of that game ~ no more white out!
I'm gonna play it for a while to make sure.

Doesn't fix it for me Sad
wimivo:
The workaround is based on the game CRC. If it doesn't work for you, we're probably missing your CRC.
I can add it if you post it here. It's displayed in the console on game startup.
(09-09-2010, 06:34 PM)rama Wrote: wimivo:
The workaround is based on the game CRC. If it doesn't work for you, we're probably missing your CRC.
I can add it if you post it here. It's displayed in the console on game startup.

Bah, I was using plugins from the wrong download. I did not realize the update pack was its own download - I thought it had just been incorporated into the 0.9.7 beta Binary download. Sorry, I got it working mostly, aside from occasional flickering.
Is it a flickering specific to this game?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(09-09-2010, 09:08 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Is it a flickering specific to this game?

I haven't had the opportunity to test the new plugins on any other game yet, but the "flash" that appears on the screen looks identical to the lighting problem that occurs with the previous plugins during WA4, except it will disappear if the camera moves a tiny bit and will repeat periodically throughout the room. (So the flickering is contingent upon the camera's movement.) This leads me to believe it is at least specific to games that suffered from the same lighting problem WA4 used to suffer from. It has so far only happened in one area - that is, for about 30 seconds of the 5 hours I've put into the game. (A single room in the White Orphanage.) I can provide screen shots if wanted.
Nah, it's fine. Those will be remains of the lightning effect that the hack didn't detect.
Thumbs Up 
does it works 4 god of war 2 and if nt then plz send the link to the best emulator for it Smile