PCSX2 rare problem ?
Hello there,

I am a new guy around here I have some problem with PCSX2 i'm using the latest version 1.0.0 (r5350), I don't SVN's because non of them work or they work but with crappy fps

I have a problem with almost every game, the problem is everything runs perfect but when the special effects kicks in I get some huge fps drops like in god of war when I use medusa's head to stone the enemies there's a blurry/ambient effect it's like freezing when that appear my fps drop sky high, and if the camera is so close to the character it's even drop more but when it's far it's good (same for the effects)

Here's my rig :

CPU : Intel i5-2450m 2.50Ghz (turbo 3.1ghz) (4 threads)
GPU : AMD radeon HD 7670m 2GB DDR3
RAM : 4GB ddr3 1333mhz

Here's my pcsx2 config :
[Image: eil.png]

[Image: snoq.png]

[Image: kewk.png]

[Image: aoi4.png]

[Image: tbv8.png]

[Image: jgz.png]

[Image: mg8.png]

[Image: i6ql.png]

[Image: xgjz.png]

I use my own DVD's copies, i rip them as ISO's and for bios I ripped mine from my PS2 it's a USA 2.20, I don't understand I can run games even more heavier than god of war and such that have more special effects and I don't have problem with them (bf3 mp, path of exile, guild wars 2...)

Sponsored links

You probably won't be getting any support unless you can prove you have all of those models of PS2 (you have to own those PS2's otherwise it's piracy to have those bios)
[Image: 2748844.png]
How can I prove it ? I'm a gamer and retro-gaming consoles collector I own multiple PS2's I think I own 7 or more I even have some japaneses that I bought when I travelled to japan in 2000/2001 how do you want me to prove it ? give you my pictures of every console i bought ? and the pictures I don't have them ?
a picture with your 7 PS2s and a piece of paper with your nickname and today's date should be ok.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
I'm sorry but i'm a traveller and curently i'm in morocco I can't give you any pictures of my PS2's I just want to play some PS2 games on my laptop to get rid of the boredom.
we'll wait for you return, then.
I would rather buy a PS2 in morocco and play the games or to wait 1 year until i go back home, thanks for nothing scumbags Laugh
(07-12-2013, 05:26 AM)JesusTod90 Wrote: I would rather buy a PS2 in morocco and play the games or to wait 1 year until i go back home, thanks for nothing scumbags Laugh

you're welcome, madam.