PCSX2 seperate game config
hey, i came across this thread and i've been starting to configure my games individually. Problem is that its wasting way too much of my time to reconfigure every single game i have. 

So I was just wondering if theres any downloadable config inis anywhere?

If there isnt but somebody has made their own i would still love to have them & ofc if something is dependant on system in the config file i will be able to fix this myself.

Any shared information is appreciated - thanks in advance. Smile

Sponsored links

There arent.
Main reason : it mostly depends on one's hardware.

Sorry Sad
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(05-06-2017, 07:43 PM)jesalvein Wrote: There arent.
Main reason : it mostly depends on one's hardware.

Sorry Sad

I looked through the wiki for compatibility for my ps2 games and almost everyone of them named in the comment of the issue that it was fixed by doing X.
It was also always named the same issue - but main reason really is that i want seperate config files to set interlacing to bob or blend, can remove all the other config files information myself.

Very annoying having some games blurry and some shaking without being able to fix both at the same time quickly.

but thanks anyways & if anyone has these inis i would really appreciate a share Smile
Maybe i should've phrased this better, I guess i'm looking more for a config with game fixes for each individual game. For example hacks required to fix issues with the gameplay.

Hit me up (doesn't matter if this thread is old) if you've got any!
Enabling automatic gamefixes should be what you need
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(05-10-2017, 12:01 AM)jesalvein Wrote: Enabling automatic gamefixes should be what you need

Well yes, and no. They work for some games but meanwhile they crash others, so i still need the individual config files.