PCSX2 still randomly crashing
I had pcsx2 running in the background while i was doing something in my browser. I let it run for a good 10-30 minutes and then it crashed all on its own. 

It also still randomly crashes while playing any game.

Any chance this weird issue will be fixed permanently?
ASUS ROG G750JM
Intel i7-4700HQ CPU @2.40GHz (Overclock 3.7GHz)
Intel® HD Graphics 4600
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 860M
32.0GB RAM

Sponsored links

That's extremely vague.

Emulog please?
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
How can i provide an emulog if pcsx2 crashed? Does it save a backup somewhere?
ASUS ROG G750JM
Intel® HD Graphics 4600
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 860M
32.0GB RAM
logs/emulog.txt. Mentioning PC specs, game you are trying to run, PCSX2 version are all pretty much mandatory to debug your issue.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Well I guess ill have to wait for the next time it does it because i played for a while after and then my system bluescreened.

ASUS ROG G750JM
Intel® HD Graphics 4600
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 860M
32.0GB RAM
64-bit Windows 10 (this issue though has been happening since 7 and 8 as well)
Every pcsx2 from 0.9.7 to the latest git version.

And as i said before its any game.

Pretty sure though that it only does it when you let the darn program run any game for a set amount of time with no activity. (however it should just pause the emulation not crash)
ASUS ROG G750JM
Intel® HD Graphics 4600
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 860M
32.0GB RAM
Possibly xaudio/portaudio issue. Try to use the other choice. One of both creates random crashes after some minutes in some systems. I think it's xaudio but unsure...
I bet it's your overclock, PCSX2 can crash like that even on systems with hours and hours of prime95 stability. Try on stock and report back
[Image: newsig.jpg]
A stable system doesn't just throw blue screens. The 4700HQ is not unlocked so you are probably BCLK overclocking. That's just asking for crashes and blue screens...
(09-10-2015, 05:26 AM)Interocitor Wrote: A stable system doesn't just throw blue screens. The 4700HQ is not unlocked so you are probably BCLK overclocking. That's just asking for crashes and blue screens...

You apparently never googled ASUS ROG G750JM or you would have never posted such a ridiculous comment. My computer comes with automatic overclocking and you would have seen that if you had google'd it.
Also i said i was on windows 10 or have you not taken a trip on google recently and looked up the abundance of bluescreens in windows 10.
I'm also not dumb enough to make my system unstable.

Also stop making an ass out of u and me.

Learn to ask questions / look things up before you assume.

https://communities.intel.com/thread/77726
https://communities.intel.com/thread/80752
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=video+scheduler+int...windows+10

(09-09-2015, 07:33 PM)willkuer Wrote: Possibly xaudio/portaudio issue. Try to use the other choice. One of both creates random crashes after some minutes in some systems. I think it's xaudio but unsure...

Hmm. I think it was mentioned in another thread too that xaudio/portaudio would randomly crash pcsx2 after some minutes too. You would think that someone would have made an exception where pcsx2 told you the audio stopped working.

I have switched to direct sound now.

(09-10-2015, 12:47 AM)Bositman Wrote: I bet it's your overclock, PCSX2 can crash like that even on systems with hours and hours of prime95 stability. Try on stock and report back

The overclocking is automatic it's a stock feature which i can't turn off.

https://www.asus.com/Notebooks/ASUS_ROG_G750JM/
ASUS ROG G750JM
Intel® HD Graphics 4600
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 860M
32.0GB RAM
(09-11-2015, 04:41 PM)Kamijou Touma Wrote: You apparently never googled ASUS ROG G750JM or you would have never posted such a ridiculous comment. My computer comes with automatic overclocking and you would have seen that if you had google'd it.
Also i said i was on windows 10 or have you not taken a trip on google recently and looked up the abundance of bluescreens in windows 10.
I'm also not dumb enough to make my system unstable.

Also stop making an ass out of u and me.

Learn to ask questions / look things up before you assume.

The laptop doesn't come with any 'automatic' overclocking... The user can install Asus' software to OC by oneself but there are no 'automatic overclocks' being performed...  User is getting it confused with intel turbo boost.

Anyways, that statement was unnecessary. If you want help don't antagonize people trying to help. If you are having BSOD's your problem is beyond the scope of pcsx2. You should get your BSOD dumps analyzed to find at least a trail of what may be causing your BSOD's.

Quote:I'm also not dumb enough to make my system unstable.
Oh look, we have a badass over here.