PCSX2 stuck in native resolution. How can I fix it?
Everything is great and I wasn't aware that I needed to maximize the window myself.

Strange that this is omitted as every other program appears to be quite straightforward in that regard, but I thank everybody for their help and can confirm that there is no actual problem anymore. Smile

Sponsored links

(11-19-2011, 12:27 AM)Strat Wrote: ...
Strange that this is omitted as every other program appears to be quite straightforward in that regard...

Could you please describe how exactly were you expecting PCSX2 to behave, and how exactly is it currently different than "any other program"? (specific program names might help us understand better what you mean).
(11-10-2011, 10:36 PM)Strat Wrote: I didn't see this message before posting the other one.

Your explanation in your first reply was vague at best, sorry.

Having said that, I see that I can press the full-screen button at the top-right corner of the playing screen to make it bigger.

Prior to that, I thought that PCSX2 would behave like any other emulator would, which is to say that it would automatically resize the window to the chosen resolution, but it doesn't do this.

I'll contrast & compare the textures at the different settings and report back.
I've just sat here reading this thread with the same question and I'm STILL foggy as to what the answer is, so yeah, I'll go with "vague"

Like, can this emulator upscale resolution of 3d scenes like Dolphin or does it just always run at native res multiplied through pixels?
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go