PCSX2 suddenly slows down
Perhaps your core1/2 are not under a heavy enough load to enable "Turbo Boost" this time, or the temperature is not permitting "Turbo Boost".

Just a wild guess, but would be a (slower) scenario.

Sponsored links

well u can try looking at your temps and post them here if u can (u can use a trial of everest ultimate to see cpu and gpu temps it got a nice sensor) also make sure that when u are doing nothing (all programs closed etc) your cpu doesnt get used more than1-2% (anything more in not normal) it has happened to me and friends and it was a stupid process that had stack from a program install and was using 50% of the cpu (even after lots of restarts)! if u have antivirus try closing it when u play (those things are crazy!) i can tell u to try updating gpu drivers (or even downgrading if that started after u installed new ones) check your settings in the drivers also! well if nothing works good after those post your temps to see if that is what creates the problem!
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest
here is the temperature i got.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(05-11-2010, 08:25 AM)mysterio123 Wrote: here is the temperature i got.

well the temps are fine (pcsx2 will not use the cpu like that!) i hope u have looked at the other staff in my post if your cpu idles near 0% and closing antivirus programs. if all are ok and still getting slower speeds than before then something is really strange here! u can try downloading r1888 and the march plugins again and reconfigure the emulator (try not using tones of d3d internal ress, give it a try with native on and off and compaire) after all these without anymore info i cant say anything xD
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest
ok im gonna try using r1888. can i install it over the current stable build?
you can, but better install it to a fresh new dir and reconfigure everything.It's safer.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
i tried it and it works perfectly. but the graphics seems to be bad for this build.
well, you still can increase gsdx interal res, but you'll lose some fPS;
the internal res is the same as the current build i have, but the graphics just seem to be different.
can you please post some screenshots ,