PCSX2 team, Gabest, just plain thanks
PCSX2/GSDX in software mode is a great staibility checking tool Smile

When I overclock, I usually switch to software mode and play Smile It's much better than sit looking at the IntelBurnTest's or OCCT's window Wink

So, guys, thanks XD PCSX2 is useful way beyond simple gaming Laugh

P.S. Teh only uncool moment is when It actually hangs right in front another save point xD

Sponsored links

Heh, I do the same thing. It really is a fantastic stress tester for your CPU Laugh
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
Me too, thanks to Pcsx2 Team for this program. For info My problem now is about saving in savestate, that doesnt work, just crash and have to be closed. I try with latest pcsx2 public beta and r.1059 but working just fine with official 0.96. And playground. I dont know whats problem, maybe my system windows make crash to program??.
Notebook ASUS A43TA|CPU AMD Llano APU A6-3400m Triple core (1 core disable) OC to 2.6+Ghz|GPU CF|HD 6520 400Mhz/667Mhz iGPU|HD6650M OC 780Mhz/985Mhz dGPU|RAM 8GB DDR3 1333|Windows 7 Ultimate Sp.1 x64 bit.
>> Emulation speed differs for each game. There will be some you can run fast easily, but others will simply require more powerfull hardware <<.
You guys are funny Laugh.Upon overclocking my Q6600 to a little over 3.4 i was using the software also to stress test the cpu just yesterday.
@Cain: Now that is a really inspiring use of pcsx2! Gonna tried it later when I got my new heatsink.

@Register: Have you tried to tone down the VU Cycle steal hack? I disabled it and got the save state working back. Read this: http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-5465-page-2.html
@xilo : nope that not working for me, event with all default setting and all speedhacks OFF. Try in OS Vista sp.1 with run as administrator or not just in same result.
Notebook ASUS A43TA|CPU AMD Llano APU A6-3400m Triple core (1 core disable) OC to 2.6+Ghz|GPU CF|HD 6520 400Mhz/667Mhz iGPU|HD6650M OC 780Mhz/985Mhz dGPU|RAM 8GB DDR3 1333|Windows 7 Ultimate Sp.1 x64 bit.
>> Emulation speed differs for each game. There will be some you can run fast easily, but others will simply require more powerfull hardware <<.
(05-25-2009, 08:48 AM)Register Wrote: Me too, thanks to Pcsx2 Team for this program. For info My problem now is about saving in savestate, that doesnt work, just crash and have to be closed. I try with latest pcsx2 public beta and r.1059 but working just fine with official 0.96. And playground. I dont know whats problem, maybe my system windows make crash to program??.

From what I understand, save states usually cannot be transferred between different versions of the emulator.
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
@Register: maybe your problem is same as my problem, you must change both pad1 and pad2 to lilypad, really after that i can save state with latest build (don't work with other pad plugins).
Dell Studio 1555: P8700 ([email protected]), HD4570, 4G RAM
PC: E6500, 8800GT, 4G RAM
Oke i will try, thanks for your info.