PCSX2 will never get Mip Mapping?
First,i want to tell you guys i know adding mip mapping can be harder,but man,PPSSPP is an PSP emulator created on the last year and it just got mip mapping.
I Don't know if PS2 is more complex to add this than PSP,but i think is hour to work harder on adding mip mapping,i still expect this thing for this year... i hope.

Sponsored links

The PS2 is far far more complex than the PSP, but it's not a technical limitation like that which is the problem. The issue is the design of GSDX, it would require a complete rewrite of the plugin to implement it, which is not an easy job.

You will find however software mode (F9) has mipmapping support.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

hmmm ok,i will still keeping hope of one day i see Jak,Ratchet and other games who were bugged now,working without these bugs and glitchs
(01-31-2014, 08:37 PM)Zangetsu276 Wrote: hmmm ok,i will still keeping hope of one day i see Jak,Ratchet and other games who were bugged now,working without these bugs and glitchs

it does in software mode.
it's as simple as this.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(01-31-2014, 08:52 PM)jesalvein Wrote: it does in software mode.
it's as simple as this.

I Saying in hardware mode,i don't have a PS3 to play the HD collection and that's sad,but i will have faith and hope this one day gonna run every game in hardware mode!
So mipmapping is related to the texture problems/graphical glitches in R&C series ?
Excl Note to self: learn to write shorter posts
yes
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(02-01-2014, 02:57 AM)Thewonderboy Wrote: So mipmapping is related to the texture problems/graphical glitches in R&C series ?

And for Jak bugs too