PCSX2Bonus - A PCSX2 launcher / frontend
can you add

Code:
Serial = SCUS-97657
Name   = MLB '11: The Show
Region = NTSC-U

to the Gameindex?

Added it myself to get the game to work, is there a reason it was left off?

Sponsored links

I never thought I of all people would have to make a post like this, but i've been searching around for info and I just can't figure out how to get this plugin to work. put exe in plugin directory and launched it, it made the PCSX2 Bonus folder, but nothing happens when i launch PCSX2 and I can't find anywhere to enable this. Also tried doing the same thing in the root PCSX2 folder, same problem.

Running windows 7 64 bit, PCSX2 is installed in C:\PCSX2
This isn't a plugin, it's a frontend...
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Any idea why when I run the program and configure everything,not a single cover is downloaded(I can see that it's downloading something but nothing appears)

It's trying to connect to 64.30.228.84(gamefaq)
It's downloading something(there is network activity)but nothing is saved to the hdd
(12-05-2014, 12:48 PM)vsub Wrote: Any idea why when I run the program and configure everything,not a single cover is downloaded(I can see that it's downloading something but nothing appears)

It's trying to connect to 64.30.228.84(gamefaq)
It's downloading something(there is network activity)but nothing is saved to the hdd

what internet connection are you using ?
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
What do you mean...direct connection(no router\wifi).
It was working the last time I tried it on my old pc with winxp
try the latest version which is v2
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
I did(and I tried it again...I don't really like that all black...everything).
It's acting the exact same way as v1

Process Hacker is showing that the program is connecting to gamefaq and is downloading something until it reach 3mb and then stop.No hdd writing to the hdd is done by the program when it start "downloading"

Just for a test,could you try renaming your PCSX2Bonus\Images folder(I think that's were the covers are saved)and run the program(to see if it will download the covers)
(12-05-2014, 01:09 PM)vsub Wrote: Just for a test,could you try renaming your PCSX2Bonus\Images folder(I think that's were the covers are saved)and run the program(to see if it will download the covers)

pcsx2 bonus didn't download the cover,when i renamed the folder and ran it.but, it automatically created a new folder titled images but, it didn't download the cover's to the newly created images folder. it was fixed when, i renamed the already renamed images folder(which consisted the images) to it's original name and it fixed the issue.
- Refraction
Well that's to be expected.
You already have the covers downloaded so that's why it display them.

My problem is that it doesn't download the covers(like you saw).
If you are using the program for the first time,you will not have the PCSX2Bonus folder and the program is supposed to download the covers but it's not.

One possible reason could be that the gamefaq site is changed and the method used to download the covers is not working now