Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 5 Average
PCSX2Bonus - A PCSX2 launcher / frontend
Quote:What's the problem you're having with launching files through the command line? I could help with that. Also this:

http://wiki.pcsx2.net/index.php/Command-line_support
Thank you, that helped.

Sponsored links

Quote:What's the problem you're having with launching files through the command line? I could help with that. Also this:
http://wiki.pcsx2.net/index.php/Command-line_support

I got that worked out now. I made some mistakes I guess. Back to PCSXEBonus, Finding the data folder does not seem possible. Where is or how can I make a data folder somewhere just to get to the frontend program?

I would like to try it out.
I cannot get this program to work.

Always get "A required folder has not been found".
I set PCSX2 install dir as C:\Program Files (x86)\PCSX2 1.4.0\
And data directory as either:
C:\Users\myuser\Documents\PCSX2
Or C:\Program Files (x86)\PCSX2 1.4.0\

neither works. What directory does it want? I have no idea.   Mellow
Any chance of ps1 game suport in pcsx2bonus seeing as how ps1 emulation is right around the corner for pcsx2? It be nice to see some old ps1 covers on bonus
(10-28-2016, 04:19 PM)ElPolloLoco Wrote: I cannot get this program to work.

Always get "A required folder has not been found".
I set PCSX2 install dir as C:\Program Files (x86)\PCSX2 1.4.0\
And data directory as either:
C:\Users\myuser\Documents\PCSX2
Or C:\Program Files (x86)\PCSX2 1.4.0\

neither works. What directory does it want? I have no idea.   Mellow

hey, i'm having this same problem as well. look forward to hearing advice from some of you beautiful people

EDIT: problem solved. manually type the directory in the second slot

EDIT EDIT: problem not solved. manual entry gets you to the actual program, but trying to modify configuration gives this
Code:
at System.IO.FileSystemEnumerableIterator`1.CommonInit()
   at System.IO.FileSystemEnumerableIterator`1..ctor(String path, String originalUserPath, String searchPattern, SearchOption searchOption, SearchResultHandler`1 resultHandler, Boolean checkHost)
   at System.IO.Directory.GetFiles(String path, String searchPattern)
   at PCSX2Bonus.GameManager.ImportConfig(Game g)
   at PCSX2Bonus.Commands.ShowCustomConfig(Game g)
   at PCSX2Bonus.RelayCommand`1.Execute(Object parameter)
   at MS.Internal.Commands.CommandHelpers.CriticalExecuteCommandSource(ICommandSource commandSource, Boolean userInitiated)
   at System.Windows.Controls.MenuItem.InvokeClickAfterRender(Object arg)
   at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
   at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)
   at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.InvokeImpl()
   at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.InvokeInSecurityContext(Object state)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
   at MS.Internal.CulturePreservingExecutionContext.Run(CulturePreservingExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
   at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.Invoke()
   at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.ProcessQueue()
   at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.WndProcHook(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
   at MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
   at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(Object o)
   at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
   at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)
   at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.LegacyInvokeImpl(DispatcherPriority priority, TimeSpan timeout, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
   at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.SubclassWndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam)
   at MS.Win32.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessage(MSG& msg)
   at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrameImpl(DispatcherFrame frame)
   at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrame(DispatcherFrame frame)
   at System.Windows.Application.RunDispatcher(Object ignore)
   at System.Windows.Application.RunInternal(Window window)
   at System.Windows.Application.Run(Window window)
   at PCSX2Bonus.App.Main()
im on windows 10

EDIT EDIT EDIT: close pcsx2
For people who are still using PCSX2Bonus, here's a tool to convert your game profiles for Spectabis.

https://github.com/FaithLV/SpectabisProf.../tag/1.0.0
Hey,  I'm writing yet another PCSX2 frontend. Source code is being hosted at GitHub.
Hey everyone. Minor gripe with this program - when I do custom configs for certain games, it doesn't seem to have the right Gsdx version or whatever. Not really sure how to describe it.

When I try to configure Ratchet and Clank 1, it doesn't show the options for hardware mipmapping, which is basically a requirement for that game. However if I configure any other game, including R&C 2 and 3, it does show them. Screenshots provided to help understanding ("conf-okami" is the result I want, "conf-rc" is what I'm currently dealing with). Is it a bug or did I screw up somewhere? How do I fix this?

Thanks in advance.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Based on the GSdx logos shown in each screenshot, the one on the left is loading an older version of GSdx, which explains why you don't see the mipmapping option since that's pretty new. Make sure it's pointing to the right one.
[Image: pNm13X9.gif]
Windows 10 Pro x64 | Intel Core i7-4790K @ 4.00 GHz | PowerColor R9 290X 4GB | G.SKILL 16GB (4x4GB) DDR3 1600 RAM | Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD | Seagate ST3000DM001 3TB HDD

CPU Intensive Games
GPU Intensive Games
Games that don't need a strong CPU
(03-28-2017, 02:43 PM)karasuhebi Wrote: Based on the GSdx logos shown in each screenshot, the one on the left is loading an older version of GSdx, which explains why you don't see the mipmapping option since that's pretty new. Make sure it's pointing to the right one.

Alright. How do I repoint which Gsdx is being loaded? The directories for the exe, data and "directory" are the same for all my games, and I'm not seeing any options to point out where plugins the are. Sorry for the noob question Sad