PCSX2Bonus - Rewrite and public source
Repository:  https://github.com/CyberFoxHax/PCSXBonus

[Image: attachment.php?aid=58770]

Sponsored links

As sad as it is the original developer has disappeared into thin air along with the source code for his project. Someone did succeed in decompiling the project and just digging through the code there seems to be some functions i can just use "as is". I will create an online repository for this project so anyone with skills can join in.

Original Thread: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2Bonu...#pid502376
Thanks again for doing this CyberFox. As far as compressed ISO files go, I would imagine you don't actually need to handle the decompression...I would imagine all you need to do is just support the .gzip and .cso file types so we can add in our compressed games so that they can be sent to PCSX2 to decompress and emulate. I could be entirely wrong though. I'd suggest e-mailing Dexbonus and asking rama and [Unknown] (Unknown Brackets) about the compressed ISO stuff.
[Image: pNm13X9.gif]
Windows 10 Pro x64 Version 1909 | AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti | Crucial 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3600 RAM | Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD | WD Red Plus 8TB

CPU Intensive Games
GPU Intensive Games
Games that don't need a strong CPU
I thought I'd keep you guys up to speed about this. Over the last few days i have been fixing compiler errors and solving problems like you wont believe. Most of the the original sources are intact but sadly all of the XAML and Pictures related are gone. That means all the style in the project is non existent and i have to build them from scratch. Luckily it's just the easy parts that's missing. Pretty much 90% of the backend code is intact. Including functions to read information from the ISO and the GameFaqs data scraper and 3000loc of other useful stuff. From the disassembler the code was pretty funky to look at but i have cleaned up most now.

Screenshot
[Image: attachment.php?aid=58770]
AS you can see the structural is the same but all the style is gone and thus is reverted to the default wpf style. For now I'm gonna leave that as is. Function before fashion. The buttons for changing stack layout are missing the images so for now I've replaced them with Taric.

Anyways still plenty of work to be done. --Foxxy out

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Nice dude! Keep up the great work Laugh

When are we getting a build to play with?
[Image: pNm13X9.gif]
Windows 10 Pro x64 Version 1909 | AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti | Crucial 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3600 RAM | Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD | WD Red Plus 8TB

CPU Intensive Games
GPU Intensive Games
Games that don't need a strong CPU
Glad this Project is being resurected. Shame on the sourse code missing but you seem competent :-)
Good J0b
Msi GF-62VR
Intel  core i7 7700hq @2.8(3.5ghz turbo) Nvidia 6gig GTX1060 16 gigs DDr5   windows 10
*base 64 images don't work here - ref*
I hope this is still being worked on. I don't think people understood that it was moved lol.