PCSX2Bonus issue
Greetings,

I'm not sure if this is the proper place to post this, but here it goes.  Generally, PCSX2Bonus works great.  I love it and wish that there were similar front ends for other programs I use.

The problem that I am having is that the program rejects some of my games.  For example, when I drag Rune - Viking Warlord into the program, or even use the search feature and point it at the program, PCSX2Bonus will not add the game to my library. 

Any suggestions?

-Scythifuge

Sponsored links

Moved by request.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
why has been moved ?
it isn't related to pcsx2 ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
This is what happened. He originally created this thread in Tools/Homebrew/Etc which is where it fits best. But then he started creating threads in several other areas and I closed them, including one here. He wrote me a PM and said he didn't think he would get answers in the Tools forum because no one would see it. I told him I would move it to here if that's what he was concerned about but that he likely wouldn't get an answer anyway.

I don't think having it in General is an issue. It's not directly related to PCSX2 but PCSX2Bonus is a PCSX2 only frontend so it's definitely not related to anything else lol. Rather than have him continue making new threads etc I felt it was best just to put this one here.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD