Can you do something about this.
If I copy 2 or more lines of codes from
http://cheats.codetwink.com/ps2/
Quote:1 Max HP 1AAD0B58 0000270F
2 Infinite HP 1AAF0B58 0000270F
and paste them in the editor,he makes them look like this
Quote://1 Max HP 1AAD0B58 0000270F
//2 Infinite HP 1AAF0B58 0000270F
but if I paste the cheats in omniconverter and convert them(even if the input and output is raw),he make them look correctly
Quote:1 Max HP
1AAD0B58 0000270F

2 Infinite HP
1AAF0B58 0000270F
And if there is a way to remove the number in front but the first request is more important.

Sponsored links

hey it's cool thanks for you'r hard work...
.:BLEACH CORP:.
Oh I wanted such App. Will try it today. Thanks for your hardwork.
(08-25-2010, 08:11 AM)vsub Wrote: Can you do something about this.

I will look into getting it to work like that. But I have classes again so I will be delayed.
cat seem to get the jar file to work. keeps telling me that it cant find the main class...i have minimal knowledge of java programming so any help here?
You should have the Java JRE (runtime environment) installed on your system. Grab it HERE
[Image: newsig.jpg]
i do have JRE installed and it is the latest version. i did try selecting javaw.exe as the default program when i run the jar but i still get an error saying that it cant find the main class
Hm weird...try redownloading the file from here and running it after you extract it, not from inside the rar archive
[Image: newsig.jpg]
still doing the same thing...but i guess its a sign that i dont need cheats lol
Try this fix

PS.Does this happens only with this app,did you tried other java programs

Edit:Actually this is the problem
(09-01-2010, 08:36 AM)KyourakuTaicho Wrote: i did try selecting javaw.exe as the default program when i run the jar

The jar file is not started by just choosing the javaw.exe,you need a command line too(which is not added when you choose the program that way)

The fix will fix that problem