PCSX2OTC - One time cheat tool for PCSX2
This content has been deleted.

Sponsored links

Yay! I'm glad you got it posted!

Just for everyone's information, I can confirm that this tool works perfectly! It goes especially well with the Persona 3/4 cheat spreadsheets that tadatada also made.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Nice tool , +1
(12-08-2013, 06:52 AM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: Yay! I'm glad you got it posted!

Just for everyone's information, I can confirm that this tool works perfectly! It goes especially well with the Persona 3/4 cheat spreadsheets that tadatada also made.

Thank you for your help for PCSX2OTC.
You checked the manual and the previous version of this tool.
If without your help, this tool would have not been released.

(12-08-2013, 07:08 AM)Yash the gamers Wrote: Nice tool , +1

Thank you!
I'm glad I'm sharing this tool with you all.
For everybody's information, here are some examples of one time use codes versus continuous codes:

One time use:
Set money to a specific amount e.g. 999,999,999
Give yourself X amount of some item
Set total EXP to a specific amount
Give yourself a specific skill
Unlock a character

Continuous:
Any "infinite" type codes
No encounters codes
Codes that multiply EXP earned or similar
Codes that need a button combo(e.g. Select + L2) to activate

Hope this helps!
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
I have released v1.1.0.
I think it needs a simple icon. I have made you one if you want to use it. It is attached.

Also here is a preview:

[Image: iconsmall_zpsd1e9235e.png]

My skills aren't as awesome as metalmallow(who made my signature image), but I can make some useful stuff. I hope you like it! If you want it different, I saved the project files.

Attached Files
.zip   icon.zip (Size: 17,18 KB / Downloads: 296)
Thanks, I appreciate your offer and effort to make the icon, but I cannot figure out the meaning of the icon what you said, so I have attached the icon with the main window and the about window.

In the main window:
[attachment=47181]

Unfortunatelly I think too dark as an icon, and I think if using letters between one and three letters are limits in an icon space.

In the about window:
[attachment=47182]

I think it's cool!

... Which do you mean?
(12-10-2013, 03:35 AM)tadatada Wrote: Thanks, I appreciate your offer and effort to make the icon, but I cannot figure out the meaning of the icon what you said, so I have attached the icon with the main window and the about window.

In the main window:

Unfortunatelly I think too dark as an icon, and I think if using letters between one and three letters are limits in an icon space.

In the about window:

I think it's cool!

... Which do you mean?

I actually meant it as a desktop icon. I.E. the one you double click to open the program. It looks fine in the about menu too.

For the title bar, I agree it's too small there.

So for now, I would use it in the "About" section and also as the desktop icon.

If you also want a small one for the title bar, I will make something. I will have to think about what to make it since I don't think text is the best idea. Unless as you say, it's three letters or less. Any suggestions?

Edit: By the way: The preview image I posted of the icon above is higher quality than the actual ICO file, so it will look sharper in the "About" section to use this one since it's full color(not 256 color):

[Image: iconsmall_zpsd1e9235e.png]
BTW If embedding the ICO file for the main desktop icon is what's giving you the title bar icon(since usually that's where that icon comes from too), I just thought I'd mention that the icon file I made is a proper icon file in that in contains copies of the icon in all the different resolutions like 48x48, 32x32, 16x16 etc.

So it's possible to have this version of the icon as desktop icon, and a different version in the same ico file as the title bar icon.

I.E. the same .ico file contains:

The current icon I made in 48x48 and 32x32.

and

a new one for 16x16.

I will make it once I have a good idea.