PCSx2 'invalid disk' and I'm almost out of steam.
Ugh, nobody makes things easy do they?
That is, everyone but the PCSx2 developers so far.

So, here is my situation.
I received a Japanese game, and burned it into an ISO file so I could play it on my computer. (The whole point of this program right?) and so, after hours of fighting with direct X, getting PCSx2 setups, and burning the ISO file... I finally hit 'run' and the thing loads with: Invalid Disk (Or something, my PS2 is running in jap, but I recognize the screen from my real PS2)

I'm not sure if any of this information helps, or if anyone can help. I've basically been working on this all day and running out of steam and ideas and looking for someone to point me in the right direction.

The game is SD Gundam G Generation Spirits
And I'm using Daemon Tools to run an ISO of the game.
I'm pretty sure PCSx2 is configured correctly

Um, if there is any other information I can give to help, I'll be sure to respond right away. Also, if this is inappropriate placed then I do apologize and I will delete what I have posted.

Sponsored links

Ok! Sorry but I fixed my problem and got everything running! Thank you anyway. Laugh
(04-11-2009, 06:19 AM)DartStriker Wrote: I received a Japanese game, and burned it into an ISO file
you recieved? (as in someone sent you a copy of their iso?) awesome Laugh (but still piracy Closedeyes )

(04-11-2009, 06:19 AM)DartStriker Wrote: And I'm using Daemon Tools to run an ISO of the game.
you don't have to mount the iso to load the game, just use Linuz Iso Smile (don't confuse for Linux)

also might as well you tell how you got your problem fixed Laugh
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja