PCX2 will it run on Compaq Presario CQ61?
Quote:Recommended
* Windows Vista 32bit/64bit
* CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo @ 3.2ghz or better
* GPU: 8600gt or better
* 1gb RAM (2gb if on Vista)

Hello people! Newbie here!

From the FAQ section, I think my laptop passed the required specs except the CPU & GPU, what I've got is GForce (CUDA) G 103M with 512 dedicated memory, I have 3 Gig system memory, Core2 Duo T6400 @ 2.00GHz, 32 bit Vista.

Will PCX2 run in this machine? Do I still have to update my DirectX?

Thanks you very much!

Sponsored links

Theoretically, as long as the GPU supports shader pixel 2.0, it should work. Your CPU is a Core 2 Duo, and should support SSE2. So, I'd say your good.

Whether or not the games will run that well, I do not know. You pass the minimums, so it shouldn't freeze on you, or anything.
I guess it would depend on what games you intend to play. You may or may not get full frame rates unless you tinker with speed hacks and such...
[Image: yunacopy.jpg]
I guess it will not run that smoothly!
Thanks guys!

Another question?

I want to try and dump my ps2 bios via usb, now, what do you mean about "MODDED PS2"? , does it mean that I cannot dump my clean ps2 console?

thanks again.
You have to have some means of running unsigned code on your PS2. I recommend swap discs as they are cheap, don't require any modding or opening of the case, and work with all known versions of the system.
[Image: 2748844.png]
FFX and kingdom hearts might work at about full speed but besides that pretty much only 2D games

also your GPU is very very weak
[Image: 1454055.png]