PERFECT games list?
...Ptt, Kingdom Hearts II isn't really playable: during fightings munny, mp and hp slows down a lot the emulation (-i have inter quad q6600 2.4ghz, 50 fps menu,amv and game, 5-10 fps when dropping munny, mp and hp)

Sponsored links

mewster, try when you have 1.52ghz more processing power at your hand with more cache. That slowdown would be the only glitch I have experienced so far, with sometimes gray screens. Nevertheless, it runs 95% smoothly, glitches here and there, and it looks good, and it is possible to finish it and enjoy the game.

I added my comment not to debate about what game is playable with what setup, but to follow the thread and try to add my own list of games that I feel are perfectly working with pcsx2 latest playground build (svn 479 +). I won't get into debate about the configuration, since it is not the requested information. Period.
Well if occosional beige screens are okay, dragon quest 8 is playable. Needs many GHz, though. And you can see the beige scene a bit better if you savestate before/at it and turn on GSDX's software rendering for the duration of it.
Kingdom hearts II for me isnt fully playable yet...just as mewster said the munny, hp, mana, and item droppings go very slowly
Also when you use excessive amounts of magic over and over again that will also slow down the fps..
Okami and Resident Evil 4 (Native Resolution to get Full Speed, most of the time)
Hardware specs:
Dell XPS M1730
Intel Core 2 Duo T9500 2,6 GHz
Nvidia GeForce 9800M GT SLI
4 GB RAM
Windows Vista SP2 32 Bit
yea I kind of get that vibe as well. this thread should be called a 'near-perfect games list', because virtually NO GAME is perfect on the pcsx2.

I mean, yea, maybe a few I suppose, but in my personal experience, not one single game has been perfect.

even persona 3 FES which ran great after DAZ had the floor glitches and slow down here and there

also its really hard to remain 'objective' since everyone's PC is so different. (for ex: a game could run great on mine, but i have an E8400 but i doubt everyone has one, etc.)
3.0ghz E8400 Dual Core Processor
4 Gigs Corsair DDR2 RAM
(2x)8800GT SLI (dual cards)
Ninja
I hope one day we will be able to play ps2 games perfectly Laugh
lol we can. it's called the ps2 xP
3.0ghz E8400 Dual Core Processor
4 Gigs Corsair DDR2 RAM
(2x)8800GT SLI (dual cards)
Ninja
Dynasty Warriors 5 seems to be pretty much fully playable. The only issues are some tiny graphical errors which dont really effect gameplay at all, and sometimes it slows down a bit with a lot of enemies on screen. Other then that it works 100%.
Final Fantasy XII is fully playable, I've played through the whole game but I did get a crash fighting in a hunt against a dragoon in the ship (Rabanastre-Nalbina)
PC:
EVGA 600 +80 PSU
NVIDIA GTX 550ti EVGA 2GB VRAM
[Image: hj0zqy-4.png]