PERFECT games list?
I can also attest to FFXII being perfect. Quite a few people have said FFXII now, so if a list were to made I'd expect this on there. On the other hand, only one person said KH2 was perfect and it had quite a few objections. In this case it shouldn't make the list.

What I'm trying to say is, getting an absolutely perfect "perfect" list would be very hard work. You couldn't base what makes the list off one persons word, you'd have to get 3 or 4 people that agree.

If a moderator made a stickied topic that had all nonsense posts deleted, pure information, i'd certainly add what I can run. For right now I think it's safe to say:

WORKING GAMES:
FXII
OKAMI
DISGAEA 1&2
KH1
PERSONA 3&4
FFX

Sponsored links

I am playing FFXII right now with latest Playground and I can say it is not perfect. It really depends on Speedhacks activated if it runs fine or not.

Currently my setup is like this:

After some testing this runs quite well. I had to set FPU checks to extra to remove certain floor texture errors. But if I disable VU overflow checks sometimes I can't go into different areas the game just stops. With extra VU checks the performance drops a lot and I can't reach constant 60FPS on 4.4Ghz C2D Blink.

I think there is no perfect game as any computer setup is different. That is the big advantage of a console as every console is the same. You can see even that PC games sometimes run completely different on 2 rigs so why should it be different in PCSX2?
As long as you can finish a game in PCSX2 without major problems you should be happy. Because nothing sucks more than to give up 80% through the game. Especially for me as I mostly play RPGs and there it means often 30-50 hrs playtime Sad.
i finished FF XII long long ago with just official PCSX2 0.94. fully playable (worst fps are ~25, stable at ~50). except that random crash though. its no problem because i did "save state" frequently. im sure in PG it runs faster and more stable.
PC Specs: AMD FX 8350, 16GB RAM, GTX 780
Games beaten with PCSX2: Final Fantasy X, Final Fantasy XII, Persona 4
but still you can't call it perfect right?
Perfect games for me so far

FFX
FF12
Disgaea 1 and 2
Kingdom hearts 1
Dragonballz BT3
Suikoden 3
Persona 4
SMT:Nocturne
I'd also venture to say Odin Sphere is perfect- running it with no slow down at all, no crashes. Game kind of bores me actually.
Tales of the Abyss is quite perfect as well, since the roundmode fixing revision.
(12-27-2008, 03:58 PM)l1k3m1k3 Wrote: i finished FF XII long long ago with just official PCSX2 0.94. fully playable (worst fps are ~25, stable at ~50). except that random crash though. its no problem because i did "save state" frequently. im sure in PG it runs faster and more stable.

Wrong my friend, I have to tell you Final Fantasy XII is slowest in PP than PCsx2 Official beta. In Pcsx2 official I got 60fps most of the time, but right now in PP I got 40 and even 35fps Blink. There are parts of the game that I got 60fps in Pcsx2 and 40 fps in PP Mellow
PC:
EVGA 600 +80 PSU
NVIDIA GTX 550ti EVGA 2GB VRAM
[Image: hj0zqy-4.png]
Try the flush to zero and denormals are zero options. That should get help it back up to its old speed.
Fighting for peace is like ***** for virginity ...

Failure is not an option | It is bundled with your Microsoft product
try the Speedhack #1 and #2, they work without problems and it runs fine.
I only have problems with the sound plugin. Actually SPU2Ghz PP works great BUT there is one very annoying point. The footsteps of characters give very strange sounds which sounds like squeaking. With several characters it is very annoying as it sounds like a herd of squeaking ducks are running around.
While ZeroSPU2 0.4.6 gives much worse sounds overall I sometimes get crashes with PEOPs 1.9.0. A little frustrating situation for me Sad.