PLEASE HELP! I cant get my mouse to work!
I am not completely stupid, and ive been working on trying to use my mouse to move the right analog stick..... but i cant get it to work...... no movement at all...... please help... idk how to set it up.
thanks
any information would be great...ive already searched the internet... ive tried messing with the setting allot to... and yes i have the latest version of the psx2 emulator.... and i am trying to get it to work on battlefront

Sponsored links

can you show us your pad plugin settings?
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(11-26-2012, 05:23 PM)refraction Wrote: can you show us your pad plugin settings?

ok give me one minute

ok so here they are

also i have a game pad set up.. i want to be able to use a mouse and keyboard though so i can play split screen
you have too much mapped to your mouse for a start, also use Raw Input rather than Direct Input as Direct Input has been made legacy pretty much.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(11-26-2012, 05:34 PM)simondegon Wrote: ok give me one minute

ok so here they are

also i have a game pad set up.. i want to be able to use a mouse and keyboard though so i can play split screen

That configuration is ... confuse. There are keys/buttons doing two or more things, sometimes conflicting, like x-axis+ acting on three controls at same time, is that intended?
Imagination is where we are truly real
(11-26-2012, 05:55 PM)nosisab Ken Keleh Wrote: That configuration is ... confuse. There are keys/buttons doing two or more things, sometimes conflicting, like x-axis+ acting on three controls at same time, is that intended?

ok it was messed up...i dont really know what i am doing... just help
me get it working please.