PLEASE HELP ME URGENTLY!!!!!!!!!!!! (FFX FREEZING)
Ok so im playing ffx right? And i got up to kilika port and yuna does her first sending. After the sending and she goes up to lulu and tidus goes to sleep ,your supposed to wake up straight away right? Well i dont, i have no idea why, i've tried 2 seperate ffx discs and it didnt do anything. My graphics card runs every other game perfectly fine and my processor is great for it. I have no idea what to do. PLEASE HELP ME! Sad

Sponsored links

maybe tidus and lulu do something Tongue

try to boot in dvd or rebuild your iso XD
I have tried both of those things, it doesnt work >Sad STUPID GAME!!! BLARGH!

(05-14-2012, 07:51 AM)sephiroth666 Wrote: I have tried both of those things, it doesnt work >Sad STUPID GAME!!! BLARGH!

And i know its not an iso/disc problem cause when i play it on my friends ps2 its fine and when he uses it on his pcsx2 Its fine. I dont know what version he uses tho :\ Does that matter? Cause im using 9.9
(05-14-2012, 07:51 AM)sephiroth666 Wrote: I have tried both of those things, it doesnt work >Sad STUPID GAME!!! BLARGH!

And i know its not an iso/disc problem cause when i play it on my friends ps2 its fine and when he uses it on his pcsx2 Its fine. I dont know what version he uses tho :\ Does that matter? Cause im using 9.9

set ur EE and VU to Extra and Extra Preserve. and ur set.
(OS:Win7_64bit ULTIMATE) (M4a88TD-M asus mobo)
[Processor:AMD AthlonII x4 645 3.720ghz(OC)Quadcore]
VideoCard-[ATIradeon5750(OC) 850mhz 2GB
RAM-[DDR3-4GB Matched RAM w/ Heat Spreaders]HYperX BLU
cpu-cooler- H60 closed loop water cooling.
(05-14-2012, 08:13 AM)[pro]PCSX2 Wrote: set ur EE and VU to Extra and Extra Preserve. and ur set.

OMG MAN I LOVE YOU SO MUCH THANKS SO MUCH OMG YAY!
-hugs x1000- THANNNKKKSSS!!!!!!!
You deserve all my due respect Smile