PLZ HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PS2Dis...trying to make patch
SORRY FOR POOR ENGLISH!!!!!!!!!

actually i am new in this forum and recently got pcsx2 r1888 and pcsx2 0.9.6 but i have a problem in making patches i don't know how to use ps2dis and very excited to learn it. Isuccessfuly able to make video skip patch becoz of pcsx2 forums but want to make any type of patch accept cheats.I able to skip staring video of god of war 1 by making video skip patch but in game cutcene in temple of oracle,there is black empty screen but sound continue,when i press start or select button then menu appears but when i resume than black screen appears again!!!.PLZZZZZZZ HELP ME !!!!!!!!!.......HOW TO MAKE PATCHES IN PS2Dis.

my sec-: intel core2duo E7500 2.93 Ghz
motherboard-: G41 265mb express chipset
RAM-:2GB
VIDEO CARD-: no external video card

I have no problem with my pcsx2 speed its 40-50 for god of war,35-40 for shadow of colouses,40-50 with dbz budokai tenakichi 3 and 50-55 with smackdown pain its playble.I just want to learn deeply about the programing and functioning of pcsx2 and patches .PLZ GIVE ME MORE AND MORE INFORMATION U CAN PLZZZ.I AM NEW AND EXCITED TO LEARN ALL ABOUT IT.

Sponsored links

STOP using PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. It is annoying, makes your posts hard to read and makes you look like a whiny 12 year old kid.
PS2Dis is a disassembler, if you don't know stuff about computer architecture or hacking stuff, you won't be able to use it.
In other words, if you need to ask about it, you probably shouldn't bother with it.

You should try this for your God of War problem: http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3404-post...l#pid97359
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Sorry for that (ANNOYING) and thanks for reply, But problem still unsolved.i unable to skip that video,i already tried my best but i think i need a patch for this.