PS one game compatibility
A resourceful PSX emulator dev would be great for this.
We need someone to explain what the machine does from an emulating standpoint,
so that we can figure out where we stall / what needs to be implemented still or fixed yet.

Sponsored links

(01-30-2015, 08:41 AM)rama Wrote: A resourceful PSX emulator dev would be great for this.
We need someone to explain what the machine does from an emulating standpoint,
so that we can figure out where we stall / what needs to be implemented still or fixed yet.
That is exactly what I said I found one good developer mentioned in post #62 by hellbringer616
Speaking of which, what about the ePSXe devs? They're still pretty much doing maintenance on their project but they might be willing to help.
(01-30-2015, 02:04 PM)Coornio Wrote: Speaking of which, what about the ePSXe devs? They're still pretty much doing maintenance on their project but they might be willing to help.
Who will talk to them about helping with the PCSX2 project that is what I would like to know
(01-30-2015, 02:09 PM)kage Wrote: Who will talk to them about helping with the PCSX2 project that is what I would like to know

Meh. It's not too hard. I guess i'll send them a message to inform them and we'll see what happens.
(01-31-2015, 12:08 PM)Coornio Wrote: Meh. It's not too hard. I guess i'll send them a message to inform them and we'll see what happens.
Thank you , you are the best , keep us informedBiggrin
(01-30-2015, 02:04 PM)Coornio Wrote: Speaking of which, what about the ePSXe devs? They're still pretty much doing maintenance on their project but they might be willing to help.
Did you talk to them about helping the PCSX2 project...? Waiting for your reply. On a side note I have been away for a long time Biggrin
I would suggest looking at the source of pcsx-r for help as well as contacting their head developer....
http://pcsxr.codeplex.com/
Motherboard: SABERTOOTH 990FX/GEN3 R2.0
CPU: AMD FX-6300 Vishera 6-Core 3.5GHz @ 4.8ghz 1.41 v
GPU: MSI GTX 970 GAMING 4G GeForce GTX 970 4GB Twin Frozr V
Ram: G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 @ 1866
(06-19-2015, 07:37 AM)desertofunknown Wrote: I would suggest looking at the source of pcsx-r for help as well as contacting their head developer....
http://pcsxr.codeplex.com/
I never thought to look at the source code what a great idea , on a side note I will be waiting for someone to contact their head developer see you later
isn't pcsx-r just a modified version of PCSX (the one developed by the same original devs as PCSX2)? If so, most of that code is already in PCSX2.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]