PS2 Game Saves and PCSX2
Hey guys, I've known about the emulator for a long time and checked on the progress periodically. I don't know what happened, but man the most recent release is just amazing. Good work, as a novice programmer I feel inspired by your work on this project.

Anyway to get to my point. Forgive me if talking about this is not aloud, but my PS2 is modded (fixed it after someone was throwing it out due to a bad laser) and I was wondering if there is anything I need to know in order to use save data that I transfer off my memory card through my PS2 to my PC to use on PCSX2. Has this been tested, or is it even possible?

Thanks for reading!

Sponsored links

(03-17-2009, 01:31 AM)Heoki Wrote: Hey guys, I've known about the emulator for a long time and checked on the progress periodically. I don't know what happened, but man the most recent release is just amazing. Good work, as a novice programmer I feel inspired by your work on this project.

Anyway to get to my point. Forgive me if talking about this is not aloud, but my PS2 is modded (fixed it after someone was throwing it out due to a bad laser) and I was wondering if there is anything I need to know in order to use save data that I transfer off my memory card through my PS2 to my PC to use on PCSX2. Has this been tested, or is it even possible?

Thanks for reading!

yes it is
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Thank you my good sir. I was currently googling methods and you may have saved me some time.

-Edit-
However, it doesn't seem to recognize the files from my PS2.
(03-17-2009, 02:06 AM)Heoki Wrote: Thank you my good sir. I was currently googling methods and you may have saved me some time.

-Edit-
However, it doesn't seem to recognize the files from my PS2.

This may help you
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
You are way faster than me. heh. Thank you.