PS2Lunch - a simple launcher for PCSX2
i have no idea what im doing with this program. I don't understand his instructions.

Sponsored links

What exactly are you struggling with?
I love this launcher. It's a shame the dev disappeared, though... last login July last year.

It's fantastic in most areas. The only gap is that I can't find any easy way to update pcsx2 to more recent versions without having to start the game lists and each game settings individually again..

Shame, cos if that could be licked - this'd be perfect.

Anyone know what happened to the guy?
(06-30-2014, 11:24 PM)stigzler Wrote: I love this launcher. It's a shame the dev disappeared, though... last login July last year.

It's fantastic in most areas. The only gap is that I can't find any easy way to update pcsx2 to more recent versions without having to start the game lists and each game settings individually again..

Shame, cos if that could be licked - this'd be perfect.

Anyone know what happened to the guy?

Agree totally. That's the only point where this falls down. I even messaged/emailed the guy, but no response. Maybe his wife final caught hold of him!

At some point (later on in the year) I'll have a good look at this and see if I can write an app for it. Most of it should be just moving around folders and stuff, but I think when I last looked, it could be complicated by plugins changing, and thus any settings files.

Hey ho - you never know - he might come back one day when he's bored!
Did you just reply to yourself? <.<

Anyway, since you're hear. My question was why you needed to redo your game lists and game settings each time you updated to the latest Git build?
[Image: pNm13X9.gif]
Windows 10 Pro x64 Version 1909 | AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti | Crucial 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3600 RAM | Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD | WD Red Plus 8TB

CPU Intensive Games
GPU Intensive Games
Games that don't need a strong CPU
Rofl he replied to himself.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Ha! That's bonkers... I'm bonkers...

Was weird though, got an email about post from karasuhebi - clicked the linked and obviously skim read my own post thinking it was him.

No wonder I felt so strongly in my agreement!
Note to self: read stuff properly.
Yeah I had requested the mods to please delete my post since after I posted my question I thought to check to see if you were still around and it said you weren't. So back to my question then: Why are you needing to resetup everything when you update PCSX2 builds??
[Image: pNm13X9.gif]
Windows 10 Pro x64 Version 1909 | AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti | Crucial 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3600 RAM | Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD | WD Red Plus 8TB

CPU Intensive Games
GPU Intensive Games
Games that don't need a strong CPU
I used to use PS2Lunch back in the day, but I've recently begun to use LaunchBox as a frontend for all of my emulators and today I'm trying to import my PS2 collection to it, using PCSX2 without PS2Lunch. Unfortunately, I used PS2Lunch to manage my memory cards for individual games (they're all sorted into folders such as BASLUS-#####SAVEG# containing identically-named files with no extension, icon.ico, icon.sys, and sometimes data#.bin files) and PCSX2 isn't recognizing these files. Does anyone know how to export/convert these memory card folders to work in PCSX2 without PS2Lunch?
I translated the latest version to Spanish (ES). 2020-05-23 - PS2Lunch 1.3ce.
Only the language_XX.ini file.

Thank you for this great program  Biggrin

.7z   language_ES_1.3ce.7z (Size: 3,51 KB / Downloads: 174)