PS2Lunch - a simple launcher for PCSX2
Great effort . I was looking for this kind of thing.

Sponsored links

Added a new feature, I may be unable to express it in English well.
You can find this option on the savestate option tab.

Usually savestate data is overwritten, when F1 key is pressed while you used PCSX2.
In the new feature, the past savestate data is automatically moved to another slot.

eg.
If you have savestates on slot#0-#3 and selected slot is slot#0 when F1 key is pressed,
then PS2Lunch copy slot#0-#3 to slot#1-#4 and set a new savestate into slot#0.
In order to leave the history of savestates, it becomes unnecessary for you to press F2 key.
I think that it is useful by shooting games etc.
I just wanted to thank you for your wonderful tool, I used to keep text files on proper configurations for my games, Now? i have zero issues. thanks a ton! Laugh
Intel Core i7-8700k @5ghz
G.Skill 16GB DDR4 @3600mhz
GeForce GTX 1080 8GB
Windows 10 x64
Great stuff, will start using it myself Smile
Small bug: On Windows 7 if you press Normal start (or any other button for that matter) the tooltip gets stuck on screen. Check the screenshot for a preview
It only vanishes again when PCSX2 has been closed and PS2lunch is on screen again

[Image: newsig.jpg]
(03-10-2012, 03:51 PM)Bositman Wrote: Small bug: On Windows 7 if you press Normal start (or any other button for that matter) the tooltip gets stuck on screen. Check the screenshot for a preview
It only vanishes again when PCSX2 has been closed and PS2lunch is on screen again

I don't have good idea, it is .NetFramework's behavior.
I think that the tooltip is meaningless. I decided to delete the tooltip. ( not perfectly.Sad )
See the first post, updated to 1.1d.
Hehe works well enough, thanks Wink
it feels really complicated to me..

it can't read iso's from subfolders?
Complicated? It took me 2 mins to find how it works Tongue Basically you make a new profile, click the Config Save Start button, PCSX boots up, you configure it as you want for that game, you close PCSX2, a dialogue box comes up asking you if you want to save the settings, click yes, done Tongue
yeah you are right,its not complicated.
it just doesn't read iso's from inside folders Tongue
that's why i wasn't able to get it to work Laugh

mind adding that little thing to profile manager?

*edit
heaving a gui like that (dolphin example) is very interesting thing to have with option to see screenshots and stuff
PS2Lunch 1.1f.
Enabled to search subfolders.